*****PRICE DROP****** NOW ONLY $99,800. She is now the cheapest Hunter 420 Passage on the market!
The boat has just received all new thru hulls and a new bottom job.
One owner boat - Full folder full of service and upgrade records available .
Please call or email for the full list.
Generator AC Huge aft stateroom New bottom job November 2015
New stove 2014 New running rigging
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 20200 lbs
Total Power: 63 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (147 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (46 Gallons)
– HULL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (HIN): HUN42123L899
– VESSEL MODEL: Hunter 420 center cockpit.
– YEAR OF MANUFACTURE: 1998 / Model 1999.
– PORT OF REGISTRY: Kemah, TX, USA.
– OFFICIAL NUMBER:
– GROSS TONNAGE: 22t.
– LOA: 43ft. 5in. / 13,23m
– BEAM: 13ft. 10in. / 4,21m
– DRAFT: 5ft. / 1,52m
– DISPLACEMENT: 20 200lb. / 9 171kg
– ENGINE: Yanmar 4JH2-TE turbo charged four-cylinder diesel engine.
– HORSEPOWER: 63hp.
– DESIGNED BOAT SPEED: 7kts.
– ENGINE COOLING: Fresh water cooled through a heat exchanger.
– ENGINE EXHAUST: Mixing elbow to a fiberglass waterlock and looped reinforced flexible exhaust hose.
– GEARBOX: Kanzaki KM4A Ratio 2.63:1
– COMPRESSORS ALTERNATORS FITTED: A single 90A alternator.
– SHAFT COUPLINGS: Stainless steel shaft to a rigid gearbox coupling.
– PROPELLER SHAFT SEAL: PSS shaft seal.
– FUEL FILTERS: Racor 500FG primary filter / water separator.
– PROPELLER: Three bladed fixed bronze propeller.
– PANEL ALARMS: Engine start panel with tachometer alarms.
This partial listing is meant to provide basic specifications only. Please call or e-mail our office for a fully detailed listing.
– HULL MATERIAL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) using balsa core above the waterline.
– COLOR: White gelcoat.
– FRAMING: A molded internal liner is bonded to the lower half of the vessel. Plywood bulkheads rest in inner liner recesses. The plywood bulkheads are bonded to the inner hull with fiberglass tabbing.
– DECK CABINTOP: Composite fiberglass with balsa core. There is a molded non-skid surface. A fiberglass cockpit arch, which supports the mainsheet track and bimini canvas.
– HULL to DECK JOINT: The deck is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened. A full-length rubrail is fitted along the joint.
– BULKHEADS: Teak faced marine plywood.
– CEILINGS: Molded fiberglass.
– KEEL: Lead wing keel 7 400lb.
– KEEL BOLTS: Stainless steel.
– RUDDER: Balanced spade rudder with a composite rudderstock.
– BOW additions: Raked bow and a stainless steel stem fitting with two anchor supports.
– STERN additions: Reverse transom with molded steps, lockers and a folding stainless steel swim ladder.
– THROUGH HULL FITTINGS: Bronze skin fittings with bronze bodied ballvalves.
– DECK HATCHES: 5 Lewmar aluminum deck hatches.
– OPENING PORTLIGHTS: 8 aluminum framed portlights.
Tanking & Piping
– WATER TANKS: 145 gallons in three plastic tanks 2 sub-sole tank amidships + one aft.
– DIESEL: 60 gallons in a single plastic tank under the aft bunk.
– HOLDING TANKS: 45 gallons - 2 plastic tanks with macerator pumps under the forward bunk and aft bunk.
– COOKING GAS: 2 x 10lb aluminum propane tanks.
– MARINE SANITATION DEVICES: 2 Jabsco manual marine toilets.
– SEACOCKS: Bronze bodied ballvalves.
– HOT WATER: 6 gallon Seaward tank water is heated via the engine heat exchanger or 110-v.
– PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER SYSTEM: 1 x Shurflo 2.0 GPM / 30PSI diaphragm pressure pump.
– PRESSURIZED SALT WATER SYSTEM: 1 x Flojet 1.6 GPM diaphragm pump.
– DEWATERING SYSTEMS
– BILGE PUMPS Electric: 1 x Rule 3700 3700 GPH submersible pump with an automatic float switch.
1 x Rule 1500 1500 GPH submersible pump.
Manual: 1 Whale manual pump mounted in the cockpit deck.
– PIPING HOSE CLAMPS Diesel: Approved flexible fuel hose.
Propane: Copper pipe and approved flexible propane hose.
Fresh water: Rigid plastic piping.
– SHOWER SUMPS: Two plastic shower sumps with submersible pumps.
Mast, Rigging, Sails & Canvas
– RIGGED: Sloop fractional BR rig with a Selden Furlin mainsail furling system.
– MAST Make: Selden
Material: Anodized aluminum
Spreaders: Twin raked spreaders.
Stepped: Deck stepped.
– STANDING RIGGING: 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to swaged studs and bronze bodied open turnbuckles.
RUNNING RIGGING: Braided Polyester.
– WINCHES: 2 x Lewmar 48 two-speed, self-tailing winches.
1 x Lewmar 44 two-speed, self-tailing winch electric (starboard).
1 x Lewmar 44 two-speed, self-tailing winch (port)
– GENOA FURLING GEAR: Profurl furling drum and foil on forestay.
– BOOMVANG: Selden spring-loaded aluminum vang.
– MAST SUPPORT: Compression post to a transverse fiberglass web.
– CHAIN PLATES: Stainless steel chainplates through bolted to the side of the hull
Stainless steel deck organizers + tierods to the fiberglass grid.
– SAILS Furling Main and furling Genoa
– BIMINI: Cockpit bimini with a stainless steel frame.
DC SYSTEM :
– House batteries: 2 x Fullriver DC210-12 210Ah AGM batteries.
12-volt (below the floor forward of the engine)
– Start battery: Group 31 AC Delco maintenance free battery.
Circuit Protection Devices: Rotary battery isolation switches.
Power distribution System: Labeled 12v / 110v circuit breaker panels.
Volt Ammeters: Yes
– Charging system: Single 90A alternator
150A /110-v battery charger.
A small solar panel is mounted on top of the cabintop.
REFRIGERATION: Frigoboat air-cooled compressor.
AC SYSTEM :
– Generator: 6kW Northern Lights diesel generator.
Battery charger / Inverter: Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 3000W sine wave inverter/150A charger
Xantrex System Control Panel
– AIR CONDITIONING: 2 Cruisair compressors -12 000 BTU (saloon) 6 000 BTU (aft).
Shore power: 2 x 30A receptacles
– CATHODIC PROTECTION: Zinc Anode on the propeller shaft.
NAVIGATION SYSTEMS :
– DEPTH BOAT SPEED: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
– WIND: Raymarine ST60+ Wind
– COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: Icom IC-M402 VHF
– COMPASS: Ritchie pedestal type magnetic compass
– PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES: 9 adult coastal lifejackets (USCG Type II PFDs).
– THROWABLE DEVICES: Lifesling overboard rescue system.
Horseshoe lifering (USCG TYPE IV PFD).
– SOUND SIGNALS: Foghorn
– VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS: 4 red hand flares
– NAVIGATIONAL LIGHTING: Bicolor, steaming, stern and anchor light.
– LIFE LINES: Double stainless steel wire lifelines through stainless steel stanchions.
– FIRST AID KIT:
– FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS: 5 x 3lb chemical fire extinguishers.
– OTHER: Wooden plugs.
– INTERIOR DESCRIPTION: Head (shower toilet) forward, double cabin, saloon with settees to port starboard and a dining table to starboard, galley to port, navigation station to starboard with an alley to a double aft stateroom with a head (toilet shower) to port.
– COOKING FACILITIES
STOVE: Force 10 three-burner stove with oven grill.
LOCATION LOCKER DESCRIPTION: Sealed dedicated propane locker with bottom drain cockpit.
SOLENOID PRESSURE GAUGE: Yes
MICROWAVE: GE turntable
– STEREO: Sony CDX-GT130 AM/FM radio/CD player - interior and cockpit speakers.
– TV: A small TV with a Sansui VHS player (saloon).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Conch Charter - Ciaos Page Hunter Passage 420