Center Consoles 2006 Hydra-Sports 22 Vector listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
“Pelicans V” is a gorgeous 2006 22’ Hydra-Sports Vector that is ready to go! Freshly Detailed, all cushions and upholstery replaced in 2016 except helm seat, 3-sided isinglass. Helm and engine covers are included.
She is equipped with a F225 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke with only 453 hours and servicing is up to date.
Everything is ready to start enjoying a day on the water with the family, won’t last long!
Owner will consider all reasonable offers!!
Boarding from either side, aft is the stowable stainless steel 3-step swim ladder. Jump seats port and starboard with rod storage under each gunnel. Under helm seat is a livewell and bait cutting tray. Helm has all the controls needed, center console is large enough for a porta potty and forward console seat has a built-in cooler. Forward seating lifts for plenty of storage underneath.
– Anchor, Rode, And Chain
– Pop Up Cleats
– Swim Platform with Removeable Swim Ladder
– Raw Water and Fresh Water Wash Down
– Rod Locker Storage on Port and Starboard
– Fiberglass T-Top
– Integrated Rocket Launcher and Aft and Fwd Spreader Lights
– Front Windshield
– 3-Sided Enclosure
– Livewell Under Helm Seat
– Cooler under Center Console Seat
– Pop Up Jump Seats on Aft Port and Star Corners
– Footholds at Helm
– Padded Helm Chair
– Removeable Bow Cushions
– Water and Gas Fill Caps
– Access Door to Center Console
– Navigation Lights
Electronics and Helm
– Two Batteries with Battery Selector Switch
– Raymarine Ray 54 VHF
– Garmin 546s GPS And Sonar Combo
– Clarion AM/FM Stereo/CD Player
– (2) Pioneer Speakers
– Courtesy Lights and Fwd/Aft Spreader Lights
– Lenco Electric Trim Tabs with Indicators
– Electric Horn
– Electric Bilge Pump (Auto/Man)
– Washdown Pump for Fresh Water and Raw Water
– 12V Socket
– Dome Light in Console and At Helm
Engine and Mechanical Details
– Yamaha F225 Outboard with Approximately 453 Hours
– Servicing Up to Date
– Stainless Steel Prop
– External Fuel Water Separator in Easy Access Panel
– Outboard Hydraulic Steering
– Lenco Trim Tabs
– 142 Gallon Fuel Tank
– Livewell Pump
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?