Sports Fishing Boats 2015 Hydra-Sports 42 Siesta Hcb
Off Market since Jun 10th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Here is an original owner 42' Siesta which has had exceptional maintenance and upgrading. Lift kept always without bottom paint, this is the definition of a turn-key boat. Detail driven owner spent around $60,000 in upgrades and maintenance in 2021. It is one of the few 42' center-consoles on the market which has a diesel generator that powers a seating area Dometic 16k BTU air-conditioning unit separate from the factory helm air / cabin A/C option (new units). There is also underdeck fishbox refrigeration and a refrigerated compartment below the forward lounge. Cushions were all upgraded and color coordinated with Bentley stitching, brand new Aqua Deck throughout, new sunshade cover, everything is polished and shining. Perfectly working livewell system which is a result of a new thru hull, sea-chest/pump box, new plumbing, no detail overlooked. All new bilge pumps, new high-speed strainers, new saltwater washdown pump, new house freshwater pump, all new house and starting batteries, excellent Garmin electronics (CHIRP sounder/open array scanner), and of course a killer sound system with Fusion unit to Wet Sounds amps and speakers. There is a new ship's PepWave ATT Wi-Fi system. Engines have been fully serviced with recently changed flywheels, new steering rams added to the Optimus steering system, Factory white engine cowlings, bow thruster, windlass, side dive door with ladder, and a theft alarm system. Beautiful Navy gelcoat with white powder coated supports for white factory hardtop (Navy underside), upgraded carbon fiber outriggers, Summer Kitchen / tackle center with sink, Frigid Rigid side drink coolers, cabin with berth / countertop sink / head.
The 42' is a great running boat with this triple Yamaha engine package, which saves weight, fuel, and maintenance expense with only a minimal change in top end performance compared to quads. It's also easier to fish around from the transom.
This boat owner was preparing to keep this boat for several more years when he did this extensive upgrading and due to a change of plans - now it is a Buyer's opportunity to benefit from all these improvements. There was no damage history or backstory - this boat has been only lightly coastal fished and gently operated by her owner or a captain while owner was aboard. Definitely worth the time to see in person if you are searching out that special boat.
This is a brief summary listing and the photos were recently taken and have titles with description - a complete detailed listing will be added. Boat is available for showing by appointment, kept behind a private residence in Miami Beach, FL. The boat has had even further detailing and polishing since the photos were taken, it is a remarkably well maintained and updated vessel.
This particular boat was built in Venore, TN by the Master Craft Boat Company who owned Hydra-Sports Custom Boats and during their ownership substantially raised the quality level of the vessels. Around the time this boat was new, they sold the company to their primary dealer who maintained the build team and launched the new company, known as "HCB". HCB has transitioned to a nearby, but separate facility where they build some larger models and continued to advance the quality levels (and pricing). The VEGA VENTURA was sold new to this original owner by this builder as a 42 Siesta model. It has lived on a boatlift since new with a white polished gelcoat bottom, a factory Navy blue gelcoat hull with a white rub-rail and polished stainless strike strip. it has a white powder-coat supported factory hardtop with a Navy underside. In 2021, the entire deck was fitted with Aqua Marine Decking (med. gray / storm gray) and all the exterior cushions were replaced and seats recovered. The cushions are perfectly matched two-tone with gray Bentley stitched seating with white bolster borders. The Siesta forward lounge seat cushion and helm area seats also have Navy headrests. The boat has full white surrounding coaming bolsters with a flush fitted, white grab railing the full perimeter ahead of the helm seats. The tinted, solid glass windshield enclosure around the center-console has an electric opening vent to the bottom edge. The Yamaha outboards are white with custom Navy feature panels on top and Navy colored lower units. There is also a substantial side dive door which opens inward with a sturdy keeper latch and a stainless pool style swim ladder can be fitted into two receivers. For the fisherman, there are two excellent operational livewells on the transom, refrigerated underdeck fish box (plus other boxes), carbon fiber pole radial outriggers, electric reel plugs, outstanding CHIRP fish finder, plus generous rod holders throughout (and of course drink holders). The Summer Kitchen option is currently used more as a tackle center with sink, but offers excellent storage. Beneath the center of the tackle center is a brand new 16,000 Btu air conditioning unit with turbo blower and vents onto the two rows of seating. Also new is a 5kW diesel generator below deck in sound shield. The helm also has air vents which are directed from the cabin air unit.
Portside entry door to cabin/console (mirror panel on backside of door). Cabin has laminate teak sole, Corian countertops, basin sink with faucet.
Maple wood cabinetry, electric freshwater head with fold down hideaway cover and double size berth area.
Hull and Deck
– Deep-V hull design with Kevlar reinforcement throughout and single piece stringer grid system
– Factory Navy gelcoat hull – no bottom paint
– Factory hardtop with white powder coated support and navy gelcoat underneath
– Above, under the hardtop are (2) Wet Sounds tower speakers
– Stainless Edson tiltable helm wheel with speed knob
– Optimus steering system display
– (2) A/C vents (from cabin unit) just on either side of helm wheel
– (2) LED LUMITEC – spreader lights (2 forward and 2 aft facing)
– LED running lights
– ATT remote control spotlight mounted on hardtop
– White rub rail with polished stainless insert
– Full boat white coaming pads
– From helm station to bow, recessed white powder coated safety rail
– Pop-up stainless cleats
– Solid glass windshield (tinted tempered) with windshield wiper forward panel has an electric opening vent at bottom
– Stainless steel anchor chute with Maxwell windlass (helm pedal controls)
– 35 pound stainless steel plow anchor, 30’ galvanized lead chain, 300’ braided nylon, (all new 2021)
– Freshwater hose connection
– Saltwater freshwater washdown (hose inserts aft) (midship portside freshwater/starboard side saltwater, both with hoses and nozzles on auto retractors)
– Stainless steel scuppers
– Removable cockpit canvas tent shade with carbon fiber poles
– Navy canvas engine covers, seat covers and helm cover
– Custom white Engine cowlings with Navy Blue accent panels
– All deck hatches are gasketed and have stainless steel lift assist gas shocks (except anchor hatch and tank top hatches)
– Side dive door (opens inward) with attachment for stainless steel pool (hoop style) swim ladder
– Aft transom door
– Underwater lights
– Under gunwale LED courtesy/accent lighting
– Dual trumpet horn
– Tracking system/security alarm (not actively in service)
Seating for 15
– 2 row helm seating
– (3) DeCaro bucket helm chairs with fold down bolster arm rests and foot rests
– 2 nd row bench seat with storage beneath and drink holder at each end
– Fold down rear bench seat
– Forward console lounge settee has large refrigerated storage box beneath
– Foredeck seating lounges, port and starboard with storage beneath
– Rupp Z-30 radial outriggers with 15’ carbon fiber poles
– (14) flush mounted rod holders on gunwales both port and starboard
– (7) Rod holders flush across transom
– (8) Rod holders across back of hardtop
– (4) rod holders and (6) drink holders in the aft console
– (2) rectangular Frigid Rigid cooler boxes under gunwales midships
– Backside of 2 nd row bench seats is a summer kitchen/tackle counter with circular polished stainless center sink with faucet (wand) and 2 rigging boards to either side. (5) doors open to storage cabinets.
– Underdeck fishbox to starboard aft has refrigeration plate
– Twin 45 gallon livewells at transom with separate secure latches, clear lids with gaskets drains (Skyblue interior color)
– (4) Pump Sea Chests with high volume pumps and hoses (new 2021)
– Electric reel plugs (powered by house batteries)
– Additional tackle storage drawers are on the sides of the 2 nd row seating bench
– Yamaha Command Link plus LCD display dual single lever deluxe control box with trim adjustment
– White Ritchie magnetic compass
– (3) Garmin 8215 MSD’S with CHIRP depth sounder/GPS Chartplotting/Radar
– Garmin open array HD radar scanner
– Garmin autopilot with recent updating
– Garmin VHF with microphone control and AIS
– Garmin Fusion Black Box stereo interface (new 2021) coupled to extensive Wet Sounds speaker system and Amps
– ATT Pepwave Wi-Fi system, excellent range (new 2021)
– 30 amp shore cord with Glendinning cable winder
– Side-Power bow thruster (new motor, wiring, control head 2021)
– 5kW Fisher Panda diesel generator in sound shield with approximately 20 hours (new 2021)
– (4) batteries in cabin under the bunk. 2 for thruster/windlass, 2 for house
– (4) batteries under helm console - Engines and electronics
– Battery parallel switch and shutoff switches
– (2) separate automatic battery chargers
– Triple 350 Yamaha outboards, full current services
– Optimus hydraulic steering with new hydraulic rams 2021
– (3) auto/manual bilge pumps, plus high water bilge pumps (2 Gulper pumps)
– (2) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning units (new 2021)
– 5K BTU in cabin and forward helm vents
– 16K BTU under summer kitchen with Turbo fan motor, vents to helm area from aft bench seat (wireless remote control)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. VEGA VENTURA is still in use by her current owner and as a result there may be some items in the photos which are excluded from the sale. Specifically excluded are all fishing tackle, tools, liferaft, weather gear, binoculars, paper charts, handheld electronics, medical equipment, and personal items. A complete list of exclusions will be provided upon request when accompanied by an acceptable written offer.