Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 2015 Hydra-Sports 4200 Siesta boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– Custom Painted Hull (Sky Blue) with Matching Underside of Hardtop
– Custom Painted Engines
– Siesta style Console and Air Conditioned Cabin
– Teak Deck Cabin Interior
– Sea Dek Throughout
– Large Head
Electronics and Navigation
– (3) Garmin 8617 Displays (2018)
– Garmin GMR 2524 Fantom Radar (2018)
– Wide Tilted CHIRP Transducer (2018)
– Garmin CorePack Helm Master with Joy Stick (2018)
– Garmin GXM53 Weather
– Fusion MS-BB300R Stereo
– Sirius Satelite Radio
– (2) Wetsound SDX Amps
– (2) 8" Wetsound Speakers
– (2) 6" Wetsound Speakers
– (2) 10" Wetsound Subs
– (2) R161D LED Lightbars
– Glendinning Cablemaster
– (9) New Batteries (12/2020)
– Large Cockpit Area Designed for Entertainment and Fishing
– Dual Livewell Systems with Back Up Pumps
– Raw and Freshwater Washdowns
– Side Dive Door with Ladder
– Summer Kitchen with Magma Grill and Vitrigo Refrigerator
– (2) Large Fish Boxes
– Large Lazzerette with Scuba Tank Storage
– Tackle Storage Drawers
– Comfortable Helm Station with Stadium Seating Behind - 3 Forward, 3 Aft
– Enclosed Glass Helm with Vent and Windshield Wipers
– All Metal Powder Coated
– Windlass Controll
– Sidepower Bowthruster
– Plenty of Forward Seating and Siesta Style Lounge
– Forward Seating with Storage Below
– Lounge Seating with Refrigerated Box Below
– Electronic Adjustable Table with Cushion for Convertible Seat
This 42' Custom Siesta Hydra-Sports was commissioned in 2016 and has been lift kept since. Her only owners have updated the boat regularly since purchased. The most recent being electronics, new batteries, and up to date service on her quad 350 Yamaha engines. She is clean and ready for her next adventure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!