Denison Yacht Sales presents this Sports Fishing Boats 2001 Infinity Cockpit Motor Yacht boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
This vessel features the patented Delta- Conic hull designed by legendary Harry Schoell.
Vessel is owned by an experienced yachtsman and meticulously maintained with an open checkbook. This vessel is the perfect choice as a live aboard motor yacht, or a sport fish yacht . She is capable of long range cruising with her abundant supply of 1350 gallons fuel capacity.
New Electronics October 2017 New carpeting throughout October 2017 Entire vessel painted 2012 Upper and lower house repainted March 2015 Repainted all decks with non-skid June 2015
Pilothouse has full 360-degree visibility Five staterooms, three heads, full-size galley Work room, rod storage, scuba storage 10' x 14' Large swim platform 6' x 20' Water Maker 400 gpd Full camera system
New salon carpeting
This fine custom Motor Yacht was designed by legendary Harry Schoell of Schoell Marine. This vessel features the patented Delta-Conic hull for high performance, remarkable stability and unsurpassed seaworthiness.
She was purchased by her current owner in 2008 and he and his family are ready to take the next step up to a larger yacht. This vessel utilizes twin Detroit Diesel Turbos as its main propulsion.
Vessel is equipped with all the amenities with two generators, six air conditioners, five staterooms and three heads. She sleeps 10. Almost forgot to mention the 10' by 14' workshop for rod storage and could easily be outfitted with a compressor for filling dive bottles and scuba tank storage.
The large aft deck has two fighting chairs and the large new 6-foot by 20-foot swim platform that allows easy entry into the water and makes getting back into the boat a breeze. It's also a nice place to hang out with family and friends on those sunny days.
The owner has recently completed many upgrades to mention a few, new electronics, complete vessel awl grip paint job, large new swim platform, new rails, water maker, tile and new carpeting. The pilot house is fully equipped and has 360-degree visibility with a nice size upper aft deck.
This vessel is equipped with a full camera system for both decks, salon, galley and engine room. This vessel would be perfect for sport fishing. She would also make a great live aboard or mother ship for those extended distance fishing charters with large groups. With her large fuel capacity, she is capable of long-range cruising.
– Five staterooms, sleeps 10
– Salon has 40 flatscreen TV
– Master has 32 flatscreen TV
– VIP has 21 flatscreen TV
– Guest has 21 flatscreen TV
– Three heads with new tile
– Work room 10' by 14'
– Full-size galley
– Amana full-size refrigerator
– Panasonic microwave, new
– Princess 3-burner stove
– Plenty of storage in cabinets
PILOT HOUSE ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
– Captain and companion helm seating
– Companion bench seating aft
– Furuno 5000 bottom sounder
– Furuno 1850 GPS
– JRC 48 mile radar
– Furuno NavNet 3D radar, 48 mile,12 inch
– Robertson AP200 autopilot
– Datamarine depth sounder
– Robertson rudder angle indicator
– Verizon VHF radio
– Cobra VHF radio
– Raytheon loud hailer
– Ritchie compass 6
– American bow thruster 40 HP
– Camera for engine room
– Camera for all decks, salon and galley
– Trim tab controls and Indicators
– Dual remote spotlights
– Maxwell windlass anchor controls
– Helm station with 360-degree visibility
– Large aft deck second level
– Bridge bench seat aft exterior
– Dual Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt
– Five Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt
– Hynautic steering system
– Handheld spotlight
– Ship's bell
– Polarity indicator
– Battery selector switches
– AC Breakers,120/220 VAC, systems
– DC Breakers,12 VDC system
– Battery chargers (4 Pro Tech)
– Six batteries group 8D, new 2010
– Four batteries group 31, new 2010
– Isuzu generator 23 kW (new)
– Lister generator 23 kW with 150 hours
– Group 24 generator battery
– Shore power cable 50 feet
– Shore power cord 50 amp service
HULL AND EQUIPMENT
– Full side decks
– New sun pads
– Modified V-Hull
– SS Rudders
– New zincs (14)
– Oil change system
– Hynautic steering
– Navy anchor 400 lb.
– Danforth Navy anchor 125 lb.
– Maxwell Windlass, (hyd,12 volt)
– Water maker 400 GPD
– Water heater 120 VAC, 20 gallon
– Mermaid air conditioners (6)
– Two 18,000 btu ac units
– Four 24,000 btu ac units
– Halon fire extinguishing system
– Shur Dry freshwater pump
– Water quality monitor
– Hydraulic bow thruster,40 hp
– Set dripless shaft logs
– Bilge pumps gpm 12 volt (3)
– Bilge pumps 120 VAC manual
– Full safety equipment
– Propellers 4 blade 34RH, LH34
– Stainless Steel shafts 2 1/4 inch
– Whirlpool washer/ dryer
– Nice size aft deck, upper, lower
– Large cockpit with fighting chairs
– Cockpit has open transom
– Swim platform 6' by 20' (new)
– New paint job complete
– Hull was layed up in 1987 and stored, then the boat was completed in 2001
RECENT UPDATED ITEMS
– New electronics Oct. 2017
– New carpeting throughout Nov. 2017
– Entire vessel painted with AwlGrip 2012
– New handrails complete 2012
– New Isuzu generator
– New swim platform
– Engines rebuilt and de-tuned 2008
– Repainted upper and lower house with AwlGrip March 2015
– Complete bottom paint job and new zincs March 2015
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!