Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Express Cruiser 1995 Intrepid 339 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– Welded aluminum arch w/ Bimini top on SS frame
– Pulpit mounted Danforth anchor with chain lead nylon rope
– Welded aluminum powder coated bow rail
– Pop-up cleats
– Bennett trim tabs
– Ritchie compass
– SmartCraft digital gauges
– Mercury Verado power assisted hydraulic steering
– Mercury SmartCraft DTS electric control
– Ignition kill switch
– Fireboy FE-241 auto fire system
– Swim platforms with boarding ladder
– Fresh raw water wash downs
– Gunwale rod racks
– Norcold galley refrigerator
– 120 volt 30 amp shore power
– 17” P 3 blade stainless steel Mercury propellers
– 1 group 31 2 group 24 Deka HD marine batteries date coded 12/18
– Electric horn
– 2000 GPH Rule bilge pump with auto switch
– Raritan manual-flush sanitation system
– 8 Type II PFDs
– Battery charger
Electronics and Navigation
– Clarion CD stereo system
– Icom IC M-502 422 VHFs
– Simrad GPS/radar/sonar
– Leica Chart Nav MK 40
– Simrad autopilot
– Furuno Nav Net VX-2 C-Map radar/GPS
– Furuno GP-32 GPS Navigator
The 339 Intrepid Walkaround Bingo is a great outfit for cruising, fishing or even crossing to the Bahamas. She features a large shaded area, nice cockpit and very comfortable seating. This boat was repowered and has only 15 hours on the engines. She comes with warranties and a brand new trailer. She is easy to see in Miami, FL.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!