Denison Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2014 Intrepid 430 Sport Yacht boat for sale.
Contact Denison Yacht Sales with any questions about this Intrepid 430 Sport Yacht by filling up the Contact form or call (954) 280-4494
See all inventory from this seller (666)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This Intrepid 430 Sport Yacht 2014 is heavily-equipped for fishing and cruising South FL and the Bahamas. She' a two owner boat. Seller has a new boat on the way.
Triple Yamaha 350HP engines (approx. 1250 hrs as of 3/23) are up-to-date on all services and flywheel updates by Eric's Outboards.
Key Features Include:
– Custom Gap Tower with Upper Station and Buggy Top
– Helm Deck Air Conditioning NEW 2022
– Transom Door; Swing-In Dive Door; Fold-Down Cockpit Seating
– Full Garmin Electronics Package (GPS, Radar, Depth, Autopilot) and FLIR Thermal Camera
– Panda 8kW Diesel Generator (600hrs; Fully Reconditioned in 2022 --- Updated Computer Board and Wiring Harness, etc.; $10K+)
– SAT TV
– Ready for Fishing: 2 Live Wells; 15' Outriggers; 22 Rod Holders; Tackle Station; Electric Reel Outlets
– Bow Thruster
– Windlass (Replaced 2022)
– Updated Batteries (2022/23)
– Updated Steering Rams (2022)
– Updated Trim/Tilt Motors (2022)
– Updated Lower Units (approx 150hrs ago) and 3 Rebuilt Spares
– Covers for Engine Cowlings, Cockpit, Upper Station
– Spare Prop
– New Bilge Pumps and Macerators (12/22)
This Intrepid is kept in the water in Key Largo. Contact the central listing agent to schedule a showing or present an offer.
Transom and Cockpit
– Triple Yamaha 350 4-Strokes (Imron Engines)
Serial Numbers: 6AXU1005571; 6AWU1009052; 6AWU1008989
– Triple Engine Flush System
– Underwater Lights Multi-Color (currently inop)
– Bait Well on Transom Deck
– 4 Rod Holders on Transom in Front of Engines
– Transom Door on Stbd Side
– Fiberglass Folding Rear Bench Seat
– Swing-In Hullside Door with Fold-Out Ladder
– Electric Reel Outlets Under gunwale
– Baitwell in Cockpit Sole with Macerator
– Macerated Fish Box
– 2 Electric Ball Valves
– 2x JL Audio Speakers
– 2 Shore Power 30AMP Hubble w/ 50’ Cord and Battery Charger
– 6 Rod Holders on Gunwale
– Fresh/Saltwater Washdown
– Rod Storage under Stbd Gunwale
– Plano Tackle Drawers Behind L-Shaped Seating with Bait Cutting Board
– Covers for Engine Cowlings and Cockpit
– Air Conditioning (New in 2022)
– Glass Windshield with Stainless Steel Frame
– 4-Side Enclosure
– Custom Fiberglass Helm Seat and Storage Drawer with Drain Underneath (Aft-Facing) and Foot Rest
– Isotherm Cockpit Refrigerator
– Mount for Removable Fiberglass Table
– JL Audio Speakers
– Access to Fischer Panda Diesel Generator 8kW (600hrs) Including 25 Gallon Diesel Tank and Sound Shield
– Twin Garmin GPS Displays with Depth and Radar
– Garmin Autopilot
– Icom MC-M504 VHF
– Yamaha Digital Displays and Throttle
– Vetus Bow Thruster Control
– Ritchie Compass
– Wiper Controls
– Bennett Digital Trim Tab Indicators with Auto Retract
Hard Top and Gap Tower
– FLIR Thermal Camera
– Garmin xHD Open Array Radar
– 2 LED Spreader Light Aft
– 8 Rod Holders on Aft
– Taco Grand Slam 15’ Adjustable Outrigger System
– Gap Tower with Upper Station
– 50” Wide Box Rigged with Controls, Gauges, Bow Thruster Control, Yamaha Command Link, Garmin GPS, and Icom VHF; JL Audio Speakers Underneath
– Hinged Fiberglass Buggy Top
– TracVision SAT TV
– Powder Coat All Aluminum
– 4 Rod Holders Aft of Tower Seat
– Maple Gloss Cabinetry
– Corian Solid Surface Counter Tops
– Air Conditioning
– Electric Hot Water Heater with Hot and Cold Faucets
– Master Stateroom Aft Stbd with Queen Berth
– Tecma Electric Freshwater Head Aft Port with Separate Enclosed Shower
– Hanging Closet to Port; Bench Settee that Converts into Another Berth
– Jensen Flatscreen TV
– Fusion Stereo Head Unit with JL Audio Speakers
– Full Berth Forward with Storage Drawers Underneath
– SS Sink Basin
– Kenyon Single Burner Stove Top
– Vitrifrigo Refrigerator
– Contoure Microwave Oven
– Storage Drawers
– Vetus Bow Thruster
– Windlass with Foot Controls
– Upgraded SS Claw Anchor with 200' of Line and 15’ of Chain
– Powdercoated Bow Rail
Engine hours currently on Yamaha gauges are 339 (as of 10/1/18). However, the ECU's were replaced at the 200hr service, so total hours on boat are approximately 539. Five 100hr service intervals have been performed (2 by Powerboat Services and 3 by Eric's Outboards.
Last bottom job was performed in the Spring of 2018.
EPIRB is not included in the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
/ Fort Lauderdale, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.