Catamaran 2019 Invincible
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
It is powered by quad Mercury 350 Verado's with 150 hrs and has transferable warranty for next 3 years but can be extended to 2027. The electronics are top of the line Garmins and also has a loaded JL audio speaker system. Call the listing broker today for a showing.
– Nav Lights in Hard Top
– Multi Color LED Nav Lights under Hard Top
– LED Spreader Lights
– GEM Deluxe Outriggers w/Carbon Fiber Poles
– (6) Rod Holders on Back of Hard Top
– Powdercoated Windshield enclosure with fixed panels
– (12) Rod Holders in Gunnels
– (7) Rod Holders on Consol Verticle
– (10) Rod Holders in Coffin Box
– (2) Live Sea Chest Pumps
– Diaphram Pump for Aft Fish Boxes
– Insulted Fwd Fishbox
– (4) Electric Real Outlets
– In deck 70 gallon Live well
– Deluxe Flat Back Leaning Post/ Tackle Center
– Fiberglass Cooler with sliding track system
– Cushion for cooler
– Rear Fold Out Jump Seats
– Large Coffin Box
– Removable Backrest for Coffin Box
– Hull Side Dive door with a ladder
– Freshwater washdown
– Deluxe Electric Head in Console
– (2) Under Water Blue/ White Under Water Lights
– Extra AGM Batteries
– Awlgrip Bilge, Anchor Locker, and Storage
– (2) Garmin 22' Plotter Screens
– 12Kw Open Array Radar
– Garmin XM weather ant.
– 1 Kw High and Low chirp Transducer
– Icom Radio
– Full JL Audio Package including, (10) JL Audio Speakers.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Read more in our guide. What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Can You Sail a Catamaran Solo? What Are Our Favorite Catamaran Brands? Read more in our guide.