Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 2011 Invincible Open Fisherman boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– White Hull
– Hard Top Underside Painted to Match Accent Color
– LED Cockpit Lighting
– LED Hard Top Lighting
– Fresh and Saltwater Washdowns
– Deluxe Leaning Post with Aft Mezzanine Seating and Cooler
– Coffin Box with Electric Rams and Cushion
– Underwater Lights
– Forward Anchor Locker with Hanging Anchor Support
– Forward Console Seat with Access to Head and Storage
– Electric Head and Sink in Console
– Heavy Duty Rub Rail
– Kneepad Bolster for Center Console
– 3-Panel Polycarbonate Windshield
– Underwater LED Lights
– Multi-bal Valves (Allows Engines to Run Off of More than 1 Fuel Tank)
– Aluminum Tilt Steering Wheel with Speed Knob
– Stainless D Rings
Electronics and Navigation
– Raymarine Electronics
– Cockpit Speakers
– All Navigation Lights
– AUX Shore Power
– Lockable Recessed Electronics Panel with Waterproof Switches and Breaker Panel
– (2) Clear Lid Livewells with Three Rule 1500 gph Pumps
– (2) Deep Fish Boxes
– Carbon Fiber Outriggers
– (2) Electric Reel 30 Amp Outlet with Plug and Breaker
– Extra AGM Battery
– Battery Charger
The Invincible name says it all - speed, comfort, style, dependability, and an all around dry ride. The 36' is the best in its class of high end outboard boats. Equipped with triple 300 Mercury Verado Engines, loaded with fishing amenities, and ample comfortable seating, this 2011 36' is ready for a new owner.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!