Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales presents this Power Cruisers 1983 Irwin Charter Layout boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
65' Irwin 1983
Price Just Reduced $20,000.00 !!
The Seller Wants Offers !!
The owner of Endless Summer II worked directly with Ted Irwin to design the first Charter Layout to have four guest cabins aft. She has been in charter service all her life, and has a good name in the Caribbean.
She was on the hard for Irma and was pushed over into another boat and was damaged. She had professional hull repairs, her main mast was damaged and needed to be replaced, several stanchions are still being replaced, and her toe rails are being repaired.
She has recently had the following:
– New 88' mast
– Triple spreaders
– New cushions
– Bimini with full enclosure
– New Inverter 2000W
– New battery charger
– New batteries - 3 8D's
– Recent hull and toe rail repairs
– Great Charter reputation
Endless Summer II has four equal size guest cabins aft, each with a private head and shower. There is a large main salon and a spacious galley just forward. All the way forward is a V-berth cabin as well as a cabin offset to port. Each of these share a head and shower and are typically considered to be the crew quarters.
She has a very large and comfortable main salon and dining area. Most appealing to many is her large cockpit. This is where you spend most of your time on a charter and Endless Summer II will not dissapoint. She also a lot of open deck space fore and aft. It's a lounger's paradise.
This yacht will generate repeat clients in the charter trade. She is a real producer.
– Datamarine CD400 depth sounder
– Uniden Solara VHF radio
– Standard Horizon handheld VHF radio
– 12/110-volt electrical systems
– Northern Lights 20KW generator
– Northern Lights 8KW generator
– Two new starting batteries
– Three 8D batteries
– Two alternators
– 30A Xantrex inverter 2000W
– 50A shore power service
– 275W solar panel with controller
Sails and Rigging
– Equipped for cruising with two aluminum spars and a replaced 88' main mast
– Quantum RF jib (new 2009)
– Quantum main (new 2004)
– Quantum mizzen (new 2006)
– 2 x Barlow 36 ST Electric primaries
– 1 x Lewmar 30 ST main halyard
– 1 x Barlow 23 spinnaker halyard
– 1 x Barlow 24 Genoa halyard
– 1 x Barlow 25 ST mainsheet
– 2 x Barlow 19 reefing
– 1 x Barlow 23 Staysail halyard
– 1 x Barlow 23 ST mizzen sheet
– 1 x Barlow 23 mizzen halyard
– 135 HP Perkins 6-354 diesel engine
– 2.91:1 Borg Warner gearbox
– Eight Mermaid air conditioners totaling 76000 BTU
– Manual wheel steering with a cable to the quadrant
– Three-blade prop
– 700 gallons of diesel fuel in two stainless steel tanks
– 1,000 gallons of water in two Fiberglass tanks
– 32 gallons of waste in one Fiberglass tanks
– Five Raritan marine toilets
– Automatic manual bilge pumps
– Bilge alarm
– Manual fire extinguishers
– Assorted spare engine parts
While our local Florida broker has not seen or been aboard her, our broker in the BVI's took her pictures and video and is available for showings.
Endless Summer II was the first charter layout with four guest cabins aft. The owner worked directly with Ted Irwin to develop this version. She has been in charter service throughout her life. Her name has excellent Charter Broker recognition worldwide.
Endless Summer II was damaged in Irma while on the hard. She has had significant repairs, and some are ongoing. She has a crew member living aboard maintaining her systems and assisting with the repairs.
She does run, and can be moved on her own with minimal effort. It might make sense for a knowledgeable buyer to sail her back to the states for final completion of the projects to put her back into charter.
This is a real opportunity to have a proven winner in the Yacht Charter Trade. She can be prepared to create great memories. Contact us to make that happen.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Additional Units Included
– AB Rib
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!