S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Cruisers 1991 Island Packet 29 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Island Packet 29 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The capableIsland Packet 29 packs a big punch and has many desirable updates: 2021 2 Coat Bottom Paint, 2021 Hull Compound and Wax, 2021 New Exhaust hose, 4 New AGM house batteries 2020, Windlass 2020, 2006 Yanmar 750 hours..
The Island Packet 29offers spirited performance with exceptional sea keeping and safety, spacious accommodations that invite living aboard, and quality that reflects the high standards of the builder. A true benchmark for cruising sailboats, the IP29 has proven itself capable and comfortable in thousands of miles of both ocean cruising and gunk-holing.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert K. Johnson
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 25 ft 7 in
Length on Deck: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Ballast: 4800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 44 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 11900 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Stainless steel (14 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Cockpit cover - Full Winter Cover
The interior of the Island Packet 29 is surprisingly spacious! The V-berth forward and large aft bunk provide for two doubles, while the main salon settees can provide up to three additional berths using the port-side pull out extension . A U-shaped galley, with an LPG propane stove, large foam-insulated ice box and numerous storage racks and cabinets, sits snugly out of companionway traffic but remains convenient to both cockpit and salon. The flip-up chart table provides a complete navigation station. The head compartment includes a fully-enclosed shower witha marine head. There is plenty of natural light and ventilation throughout the interior with nine stainless steel opening ports, five deck hatches, and two deck ventilators. The hand-crafted oiled teak joinery and teak and holly cabin sole help to create a warm and comfortable feel.
– Nine opening stainless steel ports and five deck hatches
– Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle storage).
– Large forepeak w/louvered door
– Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley navigation area w/draining in front of the ladder.
– Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access from all sides
Electronics and Navigation
– Compass Ritchie SP-5 at Helm
– ICOM ICM422 VHF Radio with Command MIC II at helm
– Garmin XS 840
– Raymarine Auto Pilot
– Raymarine Depth
– Raymarine Speed
– Raymarine Tri Data
– Blue Tooth stereo
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
– 3YM30 Yanmar diesel (2006) - three-cylinder, fresh water cooled with electric fuel pump, twin fuel filters and a three blade prop. Approx.750hours since the repower..
– Racor fuel filter
– Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/electric tachometer, engine monitoring warning system
– Deluxe electric panels w/ four-way battery switch, circuit breakers for DC AC systems
– 30 Amp dockside power system w/polarity protection, 50 shore power cord, numerous interior outlets w/GFI protection, galvanic isolator
– Xantrex Battery Charger
– Water heater - 6 gal. marine type w/engine heat exchanger operation
– Pressure water system w/hot cold water tap in galley head unit in head, cockpit (cold only)
– Manual water pump in galley
– LPG stove system w/10 lb aluminum tank (in draining storage well)
– Air Conditioning
– 45 gal. marine aluminum water tank w/deck fill
– 23 gal. marine aluminum fuel tank w/deck fill.
– Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste
– Electric bilge pump, ice box drain pump and shower drain pump
Sails, Rigging and Hardware
– Sloop Rig
– Furling Main
– 150% FURLING GENOA
– RUNNING RIGGING
– Dual single line Auto Reefing system for a double set of reef points led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar 16CST winch
– Boom vang/preventer package
– Jib sheet traveler w/ 4:1 control system
– Keel stepped mast, all anodized spars - Sparcraft Ocean Series
– Edson rack pinion wheel steering w/molded seat, teak cover and stainless steel wheel.
– Double lifelines w/quick release hooks aft, full-length teak cabin top handrails
– Stern gate w/quick release hook
– Swim ladder (stainless steel transom mount) w/teak steps
– Two stainless steel anchor rollers w/chocks and hinged deck pipes to the foredeck
– Four 10 mooring cleats, two 10 spring line cleats, chocks stainless steel chafe guards
– Full Winter Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!