Cruisers 1991 Island Packet 32 listed by S & J Yachts Brokers (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 32 replaced the very popular IP 31. It has a similar floor plan and feel; but, the hull and keel were tweaked giving the 32 improved performance. She is strong and comfortable and will take you wherever you want to go. It is big enough to sleep 7; but, still inspires confidence for someone moving up from a smaller yacht. The 32 is a luxurious, safe and great performing pocket cruiser.
The current owner is very knowledgeable and has kept Sonaki in a ready to go condition. She is bottom painted and commissioned. She will take you wherever you want to go.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 28 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Displacement: 12900 lbs
Ballast: 5950 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 45 ft 0 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1991
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (86 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (16 Gallons)
The Anchor Locker is in the bow and accessed through the forward cabin. There is a large Vee Berth with storage under. A hanging locker and cabinet are inside the entrance to starboard. An opening hatch and 2 opening ports keep the forward cabin comfortable.
The Head follows aft to port with commode, sink, shower with seat and of course hot/cold water was standard. There are 2 opening ports and a hatch ventilating the head.
Next, aft, is the Main Saloon with IPs bulkhead mounted table and L shaped settee to port which pulls out making a double berth. A straight settee is across on the starboard side. There are 4 opening ports and an opening hatch. Tremendous storage under, behind and over the settees.
Aft on the port side is an open aft cabin with a privacy curtain. There is a forward facing folding nav table inside the cabin entrance that is large enough for real chart work. The electric panel is located by the nav table built into the bureau cabinets and hanging locker.
The U shaped Galley is across on starboard separated by the companionway from the aft cabin. There is an amazing amount of counter space with a double sink and huge ice box, and plenty of storage.
Like all IPs, the Cockpit is large allowing comfortable sailing, entertaining or sleeping.
– Heat Pump with Air Conditioning and Heat
– Hot/Cold Pressure Water
– 2 Burner Propane Stove/Oven
– Port Hatch Screens
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
– Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF Radio with AIS Remote MIC at Helm
– Garmin 545 Chartplotter
– Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot
– Autohelm ST50 Depthsounder
– Autohelm ST50 Wind Instrument
– Alpine AM/FM/CD Stereo
– Bose Speakers
– Davis Windex at Mast Head
– Richie Compass at Helm
The Island Packet 32 has a 12 Volt Ships 2 - 120 volt Shorepower Electrical Systems with one dedicated to the AC/Heat Pump.
– 2 Shorepower 50 Shorepower Cords
– Xantrex Truecharge Battery Charger
– House Bank has 2 Batteries
– Single Engine Start Battery
– Balmar High Output Alternator
– Spare (original) Alternator
– Heat Pump with Air Conditioning and Heater
– Water Heater (110 Volt with Engine Heat Exchanger)
– 12 Volt Refrigeration
Sails & Rigging
Sonaki is a High Aspect, Keel Stepped, Double Spreader, Cutter Rig with a Self Tacking Staysail Boom. She has Split Backstays to permit easy access to swim ladder.
– 120% Bacon Genoa 2016
– Bacon Staysail 2016
– Bacon Mainsail 2016 with Lazy Jacks 2 Reef Points
– Bacon Cruising Spinnaker with Sock
– Boom Vang
– Cabin Top Mounted Traveller
– Primary Wiches
– Main Halyard/Sheet Winch on Coach Roof
– Staysail Sheet Winch on Coach Roof
– Staysail and Genoa Halyard Wiches on Mast
Deck and Hull Construction and Equipment
The Island Packet 32s have a solid glass hull and a synthetically cored Deck. Her Keel and Bow Sprit are integrally molded with the Hull. For great handling the 29 has a spade rudder with a protective piece between bottom of rudder and keel to keep out lines, etc.
– Lofrans Tigre Electric Windlass with Up Down Controls
– Rocna Anchor w/100 of Chain
– Fortress Anchor with 50 Rode
– Bruce with 20 chain and 100 nylon rode
– Bimini, Dodger and Connecting Panel
– Cockpit (all vinyl) Enclosure
– Dinghy Davits
– Cockpit Cushions
– Teak Cockpit Table
– Stainless Steel Lifelines 2016
– Dock lines and multiple fenders
– USCG Safety Package (flares, life jackets, etc)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.