Cruisers 1997 Island Packet 350
Off Market since May 4th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
It is Serendipity that brings youto this day and to this yacht !Original owner and immaculately taken care of. Powered by a Yanmar 38( recently serviced), she carriesa 2006 Quantum Stack Pack Main, 2012 Quantum 110%, Hoyt self taking stay sail, and a very lightly used Asy Spinnaker with sock. Bottom painted with Micross 66 in March of 2017. New dodger in 2017 .
PRICED REDUCED TO SELL !!
GREAT COMFORTABLE BOAT FOR SAN FRANCISCO BAY AND DOWN THE COAST !
The list goes on !! Give us a call and set up a time to come to see her...
You will not be disappointed !!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Ballast: 7500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 4 in
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: 3JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2295
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
You will be immediately impressed by the spacious and bright interior. Her accommodations are perhaps the best available in a yacht of her size. Serendipity is a two stateroom model with a very generous main salon. A large Pullman berth is featured in the master stateroom with an upholstered dressing seat with a contoured backrest, large cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, berth shelves and plenty of stowage volume under the berth, making this stateroom excellent for extended periods aboard. The head is a next aft to starboard and is a practical layout with large wrap around counter, lots of cabinets, a shower with contoured seat and curtain. Private access from the stateroom or the salon. The salon is equally suited for social gatherings. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack or easily lowered for a large dining area. Long bench seating lines the port and starboard hull, whichpull out to convert to a single and double berth. Aft of the port settee is an aft facing nav station. An exceptional amount of interior storage is available in the salon as else where throughout the interior, due in good part to the generous tankage centrally located below the cabin sole. Besides its obvious benefit of improving stowage, weight low and central adds to a nice sea kindly vessel. Port aft is the aft stateroom, a generous athwartship double berth with cedar lined hanging locker. Starboard of the companionway is a full U shaped galley.
– Teak and holly sole
– 11 opening ports and 5 deck hatches
– 2006 Newport Propane Cabin heater (wall mounted)
– 13 Flat screen TV
– CD player and Bose speakers
A large U shaped design galley is located starboard of the companionway. High pressure laminate surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges. Ample working area for preparation of dinner and ample storage between dish racks, drawers, and large storage areas above and below the counter.
– Deep double SS sink
– Pressure Hot / Cold water
– Gimballed 2 burner LPG stove and oven
– 7/2009 New Technautics Coastal 12v Cool Blue Refrigeration
Aft facing Nav Station sits port of companionway at the aft end of the salon port bench . Ample storage with desk and space for future electronics.
– Raymarine Radar
– Garmin 930 Chartplotter/GPS (problems / not reading GPS)
– Raymarine ST5000 Autopilot (below deck)
– Raymarine i50 Tridata (Knot and Depth)
– Raymarine i60 Windspeed-point (July 2014)
– Standard Horizon Matrix w/ remote in cockpit
– Tri color navigation light
– Rigging equipped with insulator for future SSB antenna
– (6) Lifeline AGM Batteries .. 100 amp hr each (4/2017)
– Heart Interface Freedom 1000 Inverter / Charger
– 50 30amp shore power cord
Yanmar 38 hp 3JH2E FWC
– Approx 2295 hr
– Fixed 3 bladed prop
– Full engine serviced 2018 with new starter and impleller
Sails .. Rigging.. Deck and Hull
The shallow draft keel is great for shallow waters, yet she has great stability and sails well upwind. The cutter rig is easy to operate and the Hoytboom which the jib connects to makes this not just self tacking, but on a broad reach very stable.
– Quantum Stack Pack main. (2006)
– Quantum Dacron 110% furling jib (2012)
– Hogan Hoyt self tending stay sail
– Asy Spinnaker w sock ( used -6 times)
– Heavy duty Whisker pole (mast mounted)
Polyclad bottom gel coat system on original lay up offered a 10 yr warranty.
One piece molded hull.
– 44lb Delta anchor / 150 5/16 chain
– Anchor wash system
Contoured cockpit seats are 75 long, stern rail seats
Teak companionway drop boards
Fresh cold stern cockpit shower
LPG deck storage
Dodger and plexiglass. (7/2017)
Cockpit Bimini and side curtain
Custom SS stern brackets for (2) 5 gal fuel or water containers
Bottom Siders - Cockpit cushions
Tri color navigation light top of mast
Interlux Micron 66 Bottom Paint March 2017
– Achilles LS188. 95 dingy with inflatable floor (2009)
– Aluminum mast ladder system (Prime climb 1999)
– Weaver snap bracket dinghy mount system
– Bottom siders all weather cockpit cushions
– Rocker stoppers for roll control at anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.