Cruisers 2009 Island Packet 460
Off Market since Sep 22nd 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
BRAND NEW LISTING!!
2009 Island Packet 460 "Bridgeway" is TurnKey and Ready to Go.
Immaculately kept and continusously maintained this is the nicest IP460 on the market today!
Loaded with a full compliment of Redundant Electronics, Bow Thruster, Air Conditioning,Fully Enclosed Canvas,Low generator hours and a Hard Bottom Dinghy with Electric Motor Makes this is a highly sought after pedigreed cruiser that won't last!
Please call to make an appointment to get aboard.
Main saloon with full length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, multi-density cushions covered in Buff leather-like material, large storage areas behind and beneath. Starboard settee converts to double bunk. Lockable drawer for ship’s papers and dedicated wine and glass storage cabinet. Large drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead storage cabinet for open saloon. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
Aft stateroom with upholstered memory foam mattress, privacy doors to saloon and aft head. King-size berth allows fore/aft or athwartship sleeping arrangement. Cedar- lined hanging locker and bureaus. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole
Forward owner’s stateroom with offset island berth, upholstered memory foam mattress, privacy doors to ensuite head, main saloon compartment. Cedar-lined hanging locker and bureaus. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole
Head compartments with separate stall shower and solid acrylic counters with integral fiddles. Electric flush heads with tank monitor. Molded slip-resistant sole
Wrap around galley with well insulated refrigeration compartments (2) with double gasketed lids and gas support struts for easy access. Frigiboat® Keel Cooler system allows digital control of either compartment for refrigeration or freezer operation, light, storage drawer below. Deluxe three-burner Force 10® LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under. Microwave oven (AC operation only), deep s/s sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual fresh water pump, dish rack, cutlery drawers. Solid acrylic countertops with integral fiddles. Molded slip resistant
Numerous s/s opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout; numerous overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades
Numerous chrome plated interior cabinside lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights, all with LED warm white bulbs; dimmable indirect perimeter warm-white LED ambiance lighting in main saloon and all cabins; courtesy lights at companionway, electrical panel and battery selector switch; LED dome lights in engine room and aft machinery areas
– Contoure 700W Microwave Oven
– Corian counters with integral sea rails
– Double bowl stainless steel sink
– Pressure Hot and Cold water in galley/ heads and transom shower
– Water Filter - SeaGull IV water filter servicing galley faucet and faucets in forward and aft head
– ThermoCure fiberglass water tank
– Manual fresh water pump
– Teak dish storage racks and cutlery drawers
– Slide-out trash bin
– Refrigeration and Freezer - Frigoboat thermostatically controlled keel cooler refrigerator and freezer with electric drain pump and custom LED lighting that turns on and off automatically as the lids are raised and lowered.
– Gimaled Three (3) Burner Force 10 LPG oven/ stovetop
– Raymarine E120/w Hybrid Touch 12" Chartplotter in Navpod
– RayMarine Dome Radar Unit on Mast
– Four(4) ST 70's at Helm
– Ritchie PowerDamp Compass
– ICOM Command Mic III VHF Radio Handset
– Imtra Windlass Control
– RayMarine Wireless Auto Pilot Smart Controller
– CompanionWay RayMarine ST60+ Wind Indicator
– CompanionWay RayMarine AutoHelm Series Speed Indicator
– CompanionWay RayMarine AutoHelm Series Depth Indicator
– JoyStick Control for the Vetus Bow Thruster
Navigation Station Electronics
– Two (2) Raymarine E90W 9" ChartPlotters
– Two(2) RayMarine ST70's Displays
– ICOM IC-M504 Marine VHF Radio
– Kenwood TS-480 HF-50HZ SSB Transceiver
– YAESU FTM-350 Dual Band FM Transceiver
– ACR Automatic EPIRB
– RayMarine HD Antenna Control Unit
– Vetus Bow Thruster
– Muir Cheeta Electric Windlass
– Electric Flush Fresh Water Heads
– Ships 12V/110V Electrical Panel
– MAS Power 8K Generator w/ 263 Hours
– Xantrex 5000W Inverter
– Two (2) 16K BTU CruiseAir Reverse Air Conditioning Unit
– One (1) 9K BTU CruiseAir Reverse Air Conditioning Unit
– Acu-Gage Ultra 8 Tank System Monitor
– Pro-Mariner ProSafe1 Fault Monitor
– Two (2) 30Amp House and Air Conditioning Outlets
– Six (6) West Marine Group 31 105ah AGM Batteries New 3/22
– Contoure 700W Microwave Oven
– Smart Speed Control Refrigerator/Freezer Control
– Perko Battery Selector Switch
– 110V Plugs Throughout
– LED Lighting Throughout
Sails & Rigging
Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling mainsail, roller furling staysail and roller furling 110% jib in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panels
Headsail roller furling systems
Hoyt Boom® equipped self-vanging staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to a wide range of wind and sea conditions
Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
– Nine(9) Total Lewmar Winches
– Two(2) #54 Lewmar Primary Electric Winches
– Two(2) #46 Lewmar CabinTop Winches
– One(1) #16 Lewmar CabinTop Winch
– Two(2) # 50 Lewmar Jib Winches
– Two(2) # 16 Lewmar Furling Winches
Working Sail Area : 1148.00 sq ftOther
– Lewmar Delta 60LB SS Anchor with Swivel and 250' Chain
– Kato SS Dinghy Davit
– Full Canvas 4 Sided Enclosure
– 2014 Coastal Hard Bottom RIB w/ Torqeedo Electric Motor
– Large Swim Platform w/ Boarding Ladder
– Large Rear Lazarett
– Igloo Cooler
Manufacturer Provided Description
The aft cockpit 460 combines the superior comfort, ease of use and safety and seakeeping qualities that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with the stunning good looks of its classic design. This world cruiser is capable of long distance days offshore, but is equally at home exploring coastal waters and for living aboard. A long list of amenities and unique design features put this yacht in a class by itself. From our patented SeaSafe anchor rollers to the Full Foil Keel with protected prop and rudder, every detail reinforces our dedication to raising the benchmark for cruising sailors.
The 460 features an aft deck area suitable for sun bathing or on-deck stowage. Storage bins on either side of the aft deck hold LPG bottles and miscellaneous gear. A central hatch opens to steps leading down into a large lazarette that includes a platform for an optional generator. An attractive fiberglass and teak transom platform makes stern boarding safe and simple, with the under-mounted retractable swim ladder providing emergency reboard capability as well.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.