March, 2017 -- BACK ON THE MARKET, at a reduced price!!
This IP 35 has been lovingly cared for -- WAIT TIL YOU SEE HER UPGRADES, UPDATES AND MAINTENANCE RECORDS!
Heres the perfect cruising boat -- solid Island Packet construction, fully equipped for safe and comfortable cruising. She has a fully battened main, newer rigging and lifelines, and an auto prop. She also has air-conditioning, full electronics, a windvane, 5 solar panels, a watermaker and good maintenance records. Have a look at the photos -- you wont find another IP of this vintage in better shape.
And....she is already located in the perfect place to start your cruising adventure...call or email to make your appointment to see this boat, and enjoy a trip to San Carlos, Sonora....on mainland Mexico in the Sea of Cortez, where the desert meets the sea.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Look at the gorgeous location of this boat!
Model: IP 35
Designer: Bob Johnson
Mast Height: 48
Ballast: 8,000 lbs lead
Displacement: 17,500 lbs
Hull: Aft cockpit monohull, with 100% hand-laid fiberglass
Keel type: Full, integral keel and hull -- NO KEEL BOLTS!
Rudder and props: Fully protected
– Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
– Model: 3HM35F
– HP: 35
– Fuel type: Diesel
– Engine Hours (since new): 4350 hours, gearbox rebuilt April 2011. FULL MAINTENANCE RECORDS! (See photos)
– Cruising Speed: 6 kts @ 2000 rpm; using .75gallons/hour
– Max Speed: 8 kts @ 2400 rpm
– Fuel: 48 gallons
– Water: 90 gallons, plus 36 gallons stored on deck
– Holding: 10 gallons
Forward cabin has a large double vee berth. Louvered doors lead to salon and head, ensuring both privacy and ventilation.Head with separate stall shower with teak seat. Abundant lighting and ventilation from overhead hatch and opening port. Shower drains to sump located in aft bilge
Main salon has facing settees and a fold down bulkhead table hiding a bottle and storage rack. Pull-out double settee on port side, single settee berth on starboard side. Sleeps 6-7 people.
Full size aft facing nav station. Water and fuel tanks are under the salon sole, maximizing storage space and adding to overall stability of the boat.
Aft cabin has large double berth. Privacy door to main cabin.
Guest Head and Guest Shower
Drapes: (11) Ship shades throughout.
Cushions replaced in 2006
Dinette has dropdown tables
– Refrigerator/Freezer: Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine (2001)
– Water Heater: Seaward, 6 gallon SS model S700
– Stove: Seaward Princess, 3-burner Propane
– Propane Tanks: 2 aluminum tanks, stored in on-deck propane locker. new valves in 2013.
– Microwave: Quasar 1000 watt
– Sink: Double SS
– Pressure H/C water, with hand pump at galley
– Magma Propane BBQ - rail-mounted kettle style, with regulators
– Other: Custom spice rack; additional 1 1/2 insulation to lids and sides of refrigerator. Premium diamond pattern non-skid from galley to companionway area. Teak grate and recessed dust pan built in.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
– SSB Radio: Icom 710 + (2) Pactor Modems
– Tuner: Icom I Dynaplate with backstay antenna
– Stereo: Jensen AM/FM/CD Player, with (2) Polyplaner waterproof cockpit speakers. (2) KLH cabin speakers + (2) spare Jensen cabin speakers
– Radar: Autohelm ST50, 16 mi. range
– Depth Sounder: Autohelm ST50 with repeater in the nav station
– VHF #1: Icom M56, (in-mast cable replcaed in 2006)
– VHF #2: Icom M-1 Handheld
– Autopilot: CPT, factory rebuilt in July, 2011
– GPS: (2) Garmin handheld, (2) Magellan handheld
– Compass: (1) Binnacle Ritchie SP-5; (2) cabin Ritchie 3
– WIndvane: Fleming with autohelm tiller pilot
– Autohelm fluxgate handheld compass
– NEW spare ST-60 windspeed/direction gauge
– Interphase Probe Sonar - new transducer just installed 2014
– Other: 2009 - new windex at top of mast
– Batteries: (5) total: (2) 4D AGM Lifeline-Concorde Batteries, 210 amp each; new 2/2014. And (3) Group 31.
– Total Amp Hours: 750
– Smart Regulator: Flexcharge, 25 amp
– Battery Panel Switch: Yes, 1, 2, both battery banks
– Solar Panels: (5) total, 20+ amps. (2) Kyocera 120 watt; (1) Kyocera 55 watt; (2) Siemens 55 watt
– Battery Monitor: (1) LinkPro monitor NEW!, plus (1) Link 10 monitor
– Dockside Electrical Cable: Yes
– Electrical System: 110v AC / 12v DC
– Inverter: Statpower 1500 watt
– Interior Lighting: 110v DC - (2) salon lights; factory cabin lights and berth lights: (2) Alpenglow lights, one red and one white
– Alternator: Balmar - new 09/2008 + Balmar Max Charge and 3-stage regulator
– Battery Charger: Iota 30 amp, 08/2006
– Other: New Galvanic Isolator 11/2011; plus working spare galvanic isolator. Also a spare Balmar alternator and regulator.
SAILS & RIGGING
Sails: (1) Fully battened Main with (3) sets of reefing points and Lazy Jacks; (1) Spinnaker, 1.5 oz; (1) #1 Genoa; (1) Staysail. Total sail area: 735 sq. ft, plus 1200 sq ft for spinnaker.
Primary Sailmaker: Esprit. Spinnaker maker - Banks Sails, Portland, OR
Boom Vang: yes, not rigid
Mast: Aluminum, keel-stepped
Mainsheet and Staysail Travelers
Lines lead Aft to cockpit
Roller Furling: (2) Harken, for Staysail and Genoa
Spinnaker Pole: 12 - 24 Telescoping
Winches: Cockpit: (2) #43; (2) #16; (1) #30, all self-tailing. (1) #8. Mast: (1) #24, 2-speed.
Rigging: Bobstay replaced 2007. Forestay and staysail - new SS rigging, Oct. 2010. All other rigging replaced by 2007.
Other: Mainsail cover replaced Jan 2009; Topping lift SS-coated plastic replaced 2006; Spliced traveler lines and outhaul lines for Genoa and Staysail - replaced Oct 2011; Mainsail sheet, 2006.
Anchor #1: Delta 44# with 150 5/16 chain, with spliced 100 5/8 and high-test 5/16 line. (July, 2009)
Anchor #2: Delta 35# with 150 chain and 150 5/8 line. Mounted on stern arch
Anchor #3: Fortress 16# with 30 5/16 chain and 150 5/16 and 5/8 spliced line
Anchor windlass: (2) total: (1) SeaTiger manual (SS) and (1) Quick electric 12v Genius
Anchor rollers: (2) on bow
Dinghy: Achilles 8.8 Hypalon with new storage seat bag, 2 aluminum oars (2011), dinghy wheels, footpump.
Dinghy motor: Johnson 8hp with SS manual arm for easy lowering and lifting
Dinghy Anchor #4: Guardian 2.5# with 6 3/16 chain and 50 1/4 line, in a bag
Teak toerails, teak handrails on cabin top
SS Bow Pulpit
Deck lights: Port and starboard navigation lights; deck lights; 2-way spreader lights and deck lights
Covers: Canvas bimini top and dodger; garden-shade material for use over the cabin top while at anchor. Some extra Sunbrella canvasand zippers included as spares for dodger and bimini pieces.
SS Lifelines and (3) gates (Oct. 2011)
Side cockpit lifelines upgraded to 1 welded SS tubing
19 mast steps, with 4 spares available
Cockpit freshwater washdown
Teak cockpit table
Island Packet cockpit cushions and helmseat, plus (2) Sportaseats
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
A/C: Mermaid Reverse Cycle 16,500 (2004)
Propeller: Autoprop 3-blade, with variable pitch. Factory rebuilt in 2009
Extra propeller (1) 3-blade
Bilge Pumps: (2) Auto aft and midship; (1) sump aft; plus (1) manual Whale
Raw Water Sea Strainer (1)
Bilge Blower (1) + 1 spare
Bilge Alarm: Yes, 2010
Fire Extinguishing System: Manual, (3) dry-chem
Fuel Filters: Yanmar - with many spare elements PLUS (2) Racor fuel fitlers and shutoff
Steering: Wheel with manual gear driven rack and pinion
Fresh Water cooling: Heat exchanger
Transmission: Kazaki 2:83:1, rebuilt April 2011
Head: Raritan, overboard
Holding tank: 18 gal SS,25 of hoses replaced 2002
Windvane: Fleming with 12v ST1000 Tiller Pilot
Watermaker: Spectra 8-9 gph
PUR hand-operated watermaker, in ditch bag
Lifejackets: (2) Type IV inflatable vests, 1 foam vest, and (2) Type II life vests
EPIRBs: (2) total. (1) ACR 406 RLB-37, Oct 2011. (1) ACR RLB-28. Both good to Oct 2015
Lifesling: Yes, new 2014
Strobe: (2), plus (1) each on WestMarine Sospenders
Jacklines: Yes, with tethers
EQUIPMENT NEEDING INSTALLATION OR RE-INSTALLATION
– Force 10 Propane Heater - mounted but no propane line installed
– Spectra Watermaker - needs to be re-installed. Factory rebuil and new high pressure hoses and fittings installed.
– New oil pressure gauge
– New wiring for Interphase Probe below decks
All Owners personal items, plus inflatable kayak, sewing machine and power/hand tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariners Yacht Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariners Yacht Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owners personal items areNOT included.