Cruisers 2008 Island Packet SP Pilothouse Cruiser listed by Pier One Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Price just reduced to $387,500 !! She is in Excellent Condition !!
TheIsland PacketSP Pilothouse Cruiser offers year around boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and Value....
Cavalier is an OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF THIS FINE VESSEL !! She has been maintained by her second and current owner to the Highest Standards. She is truly Cruise or Live Aboard Ready !!
Here are just some of her Key Features:
Two Owner Vessel Mase 6 KW Generator with only 154 hours NEW 2014 Sea Recovery 350 GPD Watermaker with automatic flush system Bottom Painted November 2017 !! Twin cockpits, one aft, perfect for the morning cup of coffee and one forward, just the right spot for your guests to sit while cruising or at anchor Electric winch that controls all sails in the aft cockpit Garmin 4212 Chartplotter with AIS receive and transmit, SiriusXMWeather and Video Camera on stern NEW Oct. 2013 SeaWise Dinghy/Motor Lift and 10 Hypalon Dinghy with console steering and20 hp. motor November 2014 Jib and Mainsail reconditioned and New Sunbrella UV protection added March 2017 Standing Rigging Inspected and adjusted Yanmar 110 HP Engine with only 788 hours and a NEW 2014 PYI MaxProp folding propeller NEW June 2017 16,000 BTU forward Air Conditioner
Check out Full Specifications for all the details and more.....
Here is a review from Cruising World for the Island Packet SP Cruiser:
Given both an aging demographic looking for ways to extend the free life afloat and a brand following known to favor solid construction and comfort over high performance, IP as made a bold, yet almost inevitable, move in the motorsailing market.
Its done so honestly and well with the SP Cruiser, for it does exactly what the company says it will do: provide year around boating comfort, trawlerlike livability, motoring performance, and simple and versatile sailing. With an SA/Disp. of 14.8, and a D/L of 223, the sailing will depend on ample wind from a favorable direction. The boat sailed an honest 6.3 knots with a beam wind of 16 knots. It stood well to its limited canvas, which adds distance and security to its motoring range of 1,000 nautical miles. For light-air or closehauled work, the 110-horsepower Yanmar takes charge, controlled form a comfortable, out-of -the-weather pilothouse helm that has excellent visibility.......
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet Yachts
Designer: Bob Johnson
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 23000 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 10 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4JH4-GHTBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 788
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (130 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (215 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (50 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Plotter - with AIS
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Pilothouse: Large enclosed helm station at the forward end of the pilothouse (with a large overhead hatch and opening central window that opens to the forward cockpit area). There are two helm chairs that swivelto the large dining area with L shaped Ultra Leather settee and teak table.
Interior Accommodations : It is Especially Spacious belowyou will findtheowners stateroom forwardwith a large island berth with innerspring mattress, two large hanging lockers and privacy doors to galley passageway head.
To starboard: head with separate shower stall, just aft is the office/navigationstation with vanity and varnished hardwood deskwith tray storage under and a hinged lid with upholstered seat. Farther aft is the guestcabin with wide twin berths, a large hanging locker and an array of storage cabinetsand privacy door.
To port: large galley with center island and walk through design and large pantry storage cabinet aft of galley. Pantry cabinet easily converts to space to install washer/dryer, wine cooler, or additional refrigeration.
– Air Conditioned in Pilothouse and below both at the dock and at anchor with the Mase 6KW Generator
– Sea Recovery 350 GPDWatermaker
– PLENTY of storage throughout this vessel
– All the windows in the pilothouse have Custom Wooden Blinds and all ports throughout have Peek-A-Boo shutters
– Central Vacuum System
– Large Frigiboat Keel Cooler freezer and refrigeration system with digital controls
– Microwave oven
– Force 10 LPG two burner stove with oven
– SeaGull IV water filter
– Plenty of storage !!
Electronics and Navigation
– Garmin 4212 Chart plotter with AIS,WIFI,Sirius XM Weather and Video Camera for the stern
– Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth and Wind Indicator instruments
– Backup Garmin Chart Plotter 441
– ICOM422 VHF with Command microphone at helm
– Raymarine 6002 Autopilot w/ wireless remote at helm
– Three flat screen Televisions, Master, Guest, Helm
– Shakespeare Sea Watch TV antenna
– Sony AM/FM/ CD Radio, with speakers at Nav Station, helm and rear cockpit
– Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors
Electrical and Mechanical
– 6kw Mase Generator with 154 hours
– NEW 2014 Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Mini 350 GPDWatermaker with automatic freshwater flush, remote, maintenance kit, and UV sterilizer
– ProWatt 2500 watt inverter
– Solar Panel, 75 Watt
– LED lighting throughout
– NEW 2016 AGM12 volt batteries: sixhouse and one dedicated engine start
– Two16 BTU AC/Heat systems, one for Pilothouse and one for cabin which is NEW inJune 2017
– Dual 30 Amp AC dockside power
– Water Heater both 110 and engine
– Raritan Eleganceelectric fresh water head
– Acu-gage Tank Monitoring System
– Central Vacuum System
Sails and Rigging
A simplified, self-tending roller furling sloop rig has sail controls led to an electric winch in the aft-cockpit for easy sail control....
Charleston In Mast Furling system formainsail Hoyt self-tending system for the Genoa and Harken Furling November 2014 Mainsail and Jib sent to UK Sailmakers Sarasota to be reconditioned and new Sunbrella UV protection added. The IP Star was also added to the mainsail at the same time Lewmar Ocean Series 40 CST and 16 CST winches on mast
– Lewmar Ocean Series 40 CEST Electric Winch in aft cockpit
– NEW 2014 four blade PYI Max Prop
– March 2015 Standing Rigging Inspected and tuned
Sail area 714 sq. ft.
Mast height 56 ft.
Deck and Hull
– Vetus Bow Thruster
– Muir Electric anchor windlass with controls at bow and helm
– Delta 44 Anchor with 200 ft. of chain
– Fortress Anchor with 200 ft. of chain
– Lower rub rail with stainless steel striker
– Cockpit Cover for forward cockpit
– Full Screens for side and rear opening deckhouse windows
– Forward cockpit table
– NEW Oct. 2013 SeaWise Dinghy Davit System
– NEW 2013 10 foot Brig Hypalon Inflatable dinghywith20 hp Tohatsu 4stroke motor and console steering.
– NEW 2013 Continental Trailer for dinghy
– Safety equipment including PFDs
– Saltwater Wash-down at bow
– Bottom just painted November 2017 with Trinidad 75 hard paint and the diver always cleans and inspects the bottom monthly
– Yanmar 4JH4-GHTBE110 HP Engine with only 788.2 hours
– Full Maintenance records
– NEW 2014 PYI MaxProp 4 blade folding prop
– Complete engine instrumentation at helm
– Racor 900 Fuel Filter
Manufacturer Provided Description
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value.
Among many unique features are the SP Cruisers twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the mornings first cup of coffee, plus one forward just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day. Large opening side and back windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit.
Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation.The optional autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control. And with the dual swivel chairs and L-shaped settee with folding table, this is a wonderful spot to have a meal or play a game of cards regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
Cavalier has been Meticulously Maintained by both of her owners and especially by her current owners. Her Very Knowledgeableowners have taken great care to update her forlong distance cruising and maintain all systems withHigh Standards. Cavalier has been cruising the East Coastto the Bahamas, both coasts of Florida and the Keys for the last three years and now her owners have decided to move to a Downeast style vessel to do the Loop.
This vessel is truly Cruise Ready!! You can head offto the Bahamas or beyondin the spring of 2017andall you will need to do is add provisions.
Owners Personal Items do not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat Model Review