Gull Lake Marine presents this Cruisers 2021 Jackson Kayak Big Rig FD boat for sale.
Contact Gull Lake Marine with any questions about this Jackson Kayak Big Rig FD by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2021 Jackson Kayak Big Rig FD, 2021 Jackson Kayak Big Rig FD
The Big Rig HD/FD, our most stable kayak, is tricked out and ready for battle.
Rod management is key! Dual rod tubes on both sides of the kayak and oversized rod troughs work in concert with the thermoformed rod-staging risers located beside the seat to keep everything tangle-free and protected.
Large, easy-open latches allow access to the ample storage inside the hull, and we’ve updated the seal for 2021 to keep water out of the hatches. The bow features a hatch bin to keep items stowed away but prevent them from sliding out of reach.
Oversized transducer scupper accepts many modern fish finders, and an electronics pass-through on the bow beside the Flex Drive 3D unit eliminates the hardest part of running wires from inside the hull to the fish finder - drilling holes in your kayak!
Our Flex Drive E accessory allows a quick and easy transition to a motor from the Flex Drive 3D system. Simply twist off two thumb knobs, remove the Flex Drive and replace with the Flex Drive E, connect to battery and motor your way to your favorite fishing hole. Check it out here: https://store.jacksonadventures.com/flex-drive-e-motor-kit/
Most unique to the Big Rig HD/FD is the ability to convert from a pedal-driven kayak to a paddle-driven kayak. Simply remove eight bolts, drop in the alternate pod and enjoy the best of both paddling and pedaling worlds. HD configuration features foot-controlled rudder steering and an oversized central storage pod, while the FD uses handles located on both sides of the angler to control the rudder. Check out the Paddle Pod here: https://store.jacksonadventures.com/big-rig-fd-convert-to-hd-pod-kit/
The four hole bolt inserts on the stern of the kayak accepts many accessories that feature that pattern, including PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motors.
Whether you’re fishing lakes, rivers or inshore salt, the Big Rig HD/FD is the ultimate battleship.
Features may include:
– The original Big Rig was a favorite for its stability, but it lacked maneuverability and speed. The Big Rig HD/FD has all this and more included in the updated hull design! Hull height: 16".
– The new JK hatch now comes with heavy duty latches. Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe.
– This handy front hatch bin keeps items in your front hatch right where they should be – accessible.
– Pre-installed pass through makes running electronics wiring easier.
– Unique contours on deck let you set your rods down to make quick adjustments while keeping them close at hand.
– Our new Flex Drive 3D (INFO HERE) is the product of two years of constant evolution in three key components: power, propulsion and steering. This drive system is smooth and requires minimal effort to get to top speed. Because the drive shaft is flexible, adapting to
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!