Racers and Cruisers 2007 Jeanneau 36i listed by Cruising Yachts, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
New to the Market
This vessel poseses modern lines, a powerful sailplan and a spacious interior, the new Sun Odyssey 36i is poised to blow away the competition. The Marc Lombard hull delivers smooth powerful performance under sail and Motor, with a large diameter leather wrapped wheel is extremely responsive on all points of sail. This center steering pedestal can also accommodate electronic equipment and even a GPS chartplotter. Down below, the bright and spacious interior has all the amenities of a large cruising yacht in an affordable package. A 40L hot water tank, double sinks, 12 volt refrigeration and combination hatch shade / screens are all standard on this fine performance cruiser.This vessel is similar to the Beneteau Oceanis 38, Hanse 385, Dufour Yachts Grand Large 382, Bavaria Yachts Cruiser 37, Catalina Yachts 385, Marlow Hunter 37 , Salona 38 , X-Yachts Xc 38 , Alubat 365 , Dehler 38 , Island Packet 370 , Pacific Seacraft 37 , Tayana , J Boats , Rustler ,
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: M. Lombard and Jeanneau Design
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 12566 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 3985 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 53 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 560
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph @ 2700 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
– Raymarine C-80 GPS / Color Chartplotter
– Raymarine 2KW Radar Mounted on Scanstrut Gimballed Mount
– Raymarine 6000 Series Autopilot W/Rudder indicator
– Raymarine ST60 Wind
– Raymarine ST60 Tri Data (Depth Speed Water Temp)
– VHF / FM with DSC
– AIS Reciever
– Wifi Antenna
– 5 Group 31 AGM isolated house battery bank
– 1 Group 31 AGM starting battery.
– 6 batteries in total
– Boom Vang
– 2 Anchors Rocna Delta
– Racor Fuel filter
– LED Interior lights
– Mast Head LED light
– TV DVD player
– Conector between dodger bimini
– Cockpit enclosure
– Cockpit Cushions
– Sails Cleaned and checked 2015
– Quantum Dacron Furling Main Sail 330sqft.
– Quantum Dacron 130% Roller - Furling Genoa 365sqft.
– A-Sail with sock (sailed 6 times)
– Yanmar 3Y30 Diesel Engine, 29hp
– Stainless Steel Shaft
– 3-Bladed Propeller.
– 560 Engine Hours.
– Cruise at 0.75 gph at 7 knots .
– Yanmar factory spare parts kit.
– Oil and filter changed once a year
– Two stateroom layout with large garage storage area aft to port.
– Galley with m 2-burner propane stove/oven,
– Microwave oven,
– Top-loading refrigerator.
– Upgraded berth mattresses fore and aft.
– Large head, optional electric head, separate Plexiglas stall shower with teak seat and grate.
– Custom starboard wine rack in galley bilge.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.