Racers and Cruisers 2013 Jeanneau 379 Sun Odyssey
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Three Bears" is a lovely late model vessel. She is the 2 stateroom, 1 head with separate shower stall version.
The Sun Odyssey 379 represents the perfect balance of ingredients that have made the Sun Odyssey range a success. The hard-chinned performance hull comes from the drawing boards of Marc Lombard. Special attention was given to the ease of sail handling, the ergonomics and the modern aesthetics. A hull with a hard chine, deep keel , and powerful rudder ensures the speed and the stability of the Sun Odyssey 379.
She is new to the market and priced below others in hopes of finding her next owner for the spring.
Entry thru a wide comfortable companionway and down 4 steps, you are welcomed by a rich and spacious salon. Immediately to port, you have access to a large head with a vanity and shower partition. Adjacent to starboard is a "L" shaped galley, great for working underway or on the hook. Starboard and aft lends access to an "inline" double berth stateroom with ample storage and hanging locker. Moving forward the dinette table lies mid-line with dinette seating to starboard. The table fold down and can convert to another double berth. The drop leaf folds up for a large dinner party, allowing seating from the long bench seat along the port side. The aft portion of the port settee gives way to the Nav Station sitting. "Three Bears" offers a very large forward cabin with full length shelves, a three compartment stacked hutch and double wide hanging locker. Gasketed doors and an overhead hatch with combination shade and screen show attention to details often overlooked. Last but not least is the expansive storage garage found behind the shower. this is the place for everything you wish to have aboard but not look at. Perfect for storing cockpit cushions, spare sails, spinnaker gear, spare parts and safety gear.
Her interior is light and bright yet warm with light colored ultra leather cushions and a light colored sole. Blinds through out give privacy without making her dark. There is plenty of interior woodwork for added warmth. She has 6'5" headroom, and Ocean Air shades and screens for the hatches.
Her deck layout is very comfortable with easy access to the fore deck due to plenty of room on deck. Her cockpit is large and offers a centerline pedestal for electronics or I-pads and has a fixed centerline table with drop leaves so when at anchor one can enjoy dining in the cockpit.
Full "L" shaped galley to starboard of the companionway. Ample storage and great working lends to a very comfortable galley to work in.
Deep double SS sink
Pressure Hot / Cold water
Refrigeration and Freezer (top loading)
Eno gimballed 2 burner propane stove and oven
Built in covered "trash bin"
– New Simrad SD10 auto pilot w/NAC-2 autopilot computer2019
– Rewired for NMEA 2000 in 2019
– No multifunction display, but navpod/accessory screens wired/networked with NMEA 2000 backbone including up to the NAVPOD for future multifunction display/GPS install.
– Knot meter
– Wind speed
– 4 channel Bluetooth temperature gauge on the engine that can pair with ipad/iphone
– Breaker panel has digital fuel, water and battery level instruments
– Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines
– Aft gate with drop down transom
– Dual helms
– Electric windlass with control from the helm
– Outboard bracket on aft rail
– Stainless steel bar-b-q on aft rail
– Teak toe rails
– Teak hand rails
– Teak inlay on the cockpit seats
– USCG carriage requirements are all current
– Dock lines
– Large cockpit bimini
– Stepped transom
– Leather wrapped wheels
– Double stainless steel anchor roller on bow
– CQR anchor with chain and rode with aprox 100' of chain and 100' of Rode
– Any spare parts will convey
Sails and Rigging
– Seldon aluminum mast
– Double spreader fractional rig
– Seldon manual Boom vang
– Reaching strutt/spinaker pole
– Facnor roller furler for head sail
– Factory dacron main (good shape)
– Quantum Kevlar main
– Factory dacron jib (good shape) with batons
– Quantum Kevlar blade jib (good shape)
– Quantum asymmetrical spinnaker
– Quantum symmetrical spinnaker
– All lines led aft to the cockpit for ease in single handing
– Jam cleats for all lines led to cockpit
– Traveler on cabin top
– Primary winches #40 self-tailing 2 speed
– Main sail is a stack pack with lazy jacks
– Main sail cover and lazy jacks new in 2020 (beige)
– Running rigging replaced as necessary
– Winch handles
– Blocks and running rigging for spinnakers
Electrical and Mechanical
– All new AGM batteries (2020)Yanmar SD20 saildrive maintenance (2020)
– Gori folding prop refurbished (2020)
– Yanmar 3YM30 with 1250 hours (well maintained)
– 110V shore power with cord
– Reverse cycle air and heat via shore power
– Her bottom was completely sanded and repainted spring of 2020
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.