The Jeanneau line of sailing yachts has set the pace for the larger boat market with fine yachts like Aero Nautique. She has a 3 stateroom / 2 head layout with additional deep forward storage locker with access from fore deck. Aero Nautique carries an In Mast furling main , 120% jib and spinnaker. Powered by a Yanmar 75 hp , Enjoy the ease of sailing with Electric winches--primaries and halyard. Raymarine will plot your course ..... just cast her lines !
Her lines complement her boldness with reassurance
Dont miss this opportunity , give us a call today to set up an appointment to see her ...
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Phillip Briand
LOA: 49 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
LWL: 42 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 48 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 27999 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JHT
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 723
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (185 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (63 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Aero Nautiquefeatures a 3 stateroom / 2 head layout. Entering the salon, the Nav Station is on the starboard side with access to the starbard aft double berth stateroom . A large oval shaped dinette forward to starboard, with a centerline bench set, lending to additional storage. To port is a full length mid ship galley, offering great counter working space and storage. The master stateroom is forward with a queen size pedestal walk around berth , vanity and private head w/ enclosed shower. Port of companionway stairs is a full head and access to the port aft stateroom with a double berth and hanging locker.
– Teak and Holly sole
– Sony AM/FM/CD stereo
– Rich interior wood finish
– Electric heads ... fore and aft
The galley runs the full length of the salon, along the port side providing extensive counter space . Storage above and below the galley provide the necessary space to host all the galley equipment.
– Double SS Sink
– 4 burner ENU gimbaled LPG stove and oven
– Top and front loading refrigeration
– Top loading freezer
– Numerous drawersand lockers for storage
Electrical and Electronics
Starboard of the companion the Nav station facing outboard includes a large chart table and a pedestal seat inboard. All communication electronics and the 12V/110 breaker panels are mounted above and outboard, at your fingertips . Additional space is available for future installation.
– 48 nm Radar w/ custom guard / mast mounted
– RL80 C Chartplotter at the Nav Station and at the Helm
– Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
– Raymarine Tri data at the helm for Knot / Depth
– Raymarine Windspeed - Windpoint
– Sony AM / FM / CD stereo
– ICOM M402 VHF radio
– CCOM VHF handheld
– (2) compasses at Helm
Yanmar 75 hp Turbo 4cyl FWC with approximately 723 eng. hrs.
– 3 blade Max Prop (2011)
– Tachometer / Temp Alarm / Hour Meter / Oil Pressure
– Vetus dripless stuffing box
2015---(5) AGM 12V Gp 27 wired in parallel for HOUSE / STARTER / WINDLASS
– Newmar 3 stage smart Charger / Inverter
Sails & Rigging
The Jeanneau 49has a Sparcraft Aluminum mast, double spreader, deck stepped. Heavy SS compression post takes the load down to the hull grid structure. All lines led aft to cockpit thru Harken lalyard lead blocks at the mast foot to SPINLOCK blockers in the cockpit.
– In Mast furling DacronMain
– Dacron 120% furling jib
– Profurl genoa furler system
– Spinnaker Pole (mast mounted)
– Adjustable jib sheet cars
– ELECTRIC PRIMARIES ... Lewmar #54 ST 2-speed
– ELECTRIC HALYARD ... Lewmar #44 ST 2-speed
– Lewmar #44 ST 2-speed ....cabin top winch
– Harken mainsheet traveler
– Rigid Boom Vang
Deck and Hull
– Solid fiberglass laminate using polyester resins w/ woven and non woven fabrics.
– Kevlar reinforced
– Cast Iron bulbed type FIN keel bolted w/ SS bolts
– 2015 Bottom Paint @ Svendsens
On deck the Sun Odyssey has a modern deck layout with a broad expansive foredeck area
– Inboard shrouds for tighter sheeting for performance and safety for moving fore and aft
– Double anchor roller
– Deep Anchor Locker
– Vertical Lofrans DC Electric Windlass
– Double high life lines with Port Starboard boarding gates
The T shaped Cockpit is expansive and opens up into a sugar scoop type reversed transom with integral swim step and retractable SS boarding ladder.
– Lazarettes port and starboard for storage
– Stern pulpit
– Centeral pedestal cockpit table with fold down leaves, centeral storage, handrails and table light
– Built in aft portion of cockpit table houses the Radar / Chartplotter
– (2) SS leather wrapped wheels mounted on white lacquered aluminum columns
– Raymarine ST60 Tridata (port starboard)
– ELECTRIC Lewmar #54 Primary Winches
– ELECTRIC Lewmar #44 Halyard winch
– Std Lewmar #44 cabin top winch
– Contoured coamings for a very comfortable cockpit
Access to transom skirt via GRP doors
– Stern H / C shower
– Swim ladder
DONT MISS the LARGE Bow Locker forward , just behind the anchor locker, with access from a deck hatch ...great for storage of sails , inflatable , toys
– Built in SS ladder to reach the bottom !
Dont settle for less than the perfection of the Sun Odyssey 49.
The powerful creative forces of Phillip Briand and the Jeanneau Design Team
deliver a true off shore cruiser capable of
fulfilling the dreams of any sailor !
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.