To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Available in Store: Fort Lauderdale
This 2019 Jenneau NC 895 is powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha outboards with just over 100 hours. This boat has been well maintained by its single owner and provides a comfortable, luxury platform for weekends aboard.
The helm includes Garmin GPS/chartplotter, Garmin side scan sonar, Active Captain SD card, Garmin autopilot, compass, cup holder, Yamaha digital gauges, electric water tank gauge, tinted windscreen, windscreen wipers, captain's seat, and sliding side door.
The salon includes a dinette with a reversible forward seat convertible to a berth, sliding port side window, galley area with sink and countertop, refrigerator, and curtains. The forward cabin and mid cabins offer double berths for overnight stays. Also included is a full head compartment with a marine head and sink.
Other features include a detachable fish cleaning station, 12V outlet for inverter in salon, two Ugly Stick Bigwater fishing rods with Penn Sportfishing reels, additional 100-gallon fuel bladder, master stateroom Ocean Air hatch screen (not yet installed), deck brush with interchangeable boat hook, ski rope, two engine run/ flush muffs, two fenders, one Q-flag (brand new), five-gallon gas can, 15amp extension cord convertible to 30amp shore power adapter, two 30 A shore power cords, cockpit U-lounge with removable table, large swim platform with folding ladder, side boarding door, walk-through transom, and more!
Additional parts include new trim tab in box, new zincs in box, four Yamaha fuel filters in box, 3 gallons of Yamalube engine oil, 3 quarts Yamalube gearcase oil, engine touch-up paint, 1 quart Yamalube ring free fuel additive, 3 bottles Startron fuel stabilizer, and all serviceable parts leftover from the 100-hour service as emergency backups.
Features and Upgrades
– Garmin 7612 SVX GPS/plotter
– Side Scan Sonar
– Active Captain SD Card
– Detachable Fish Cleaning Station
– Electric Water Tank Gauge
– 12V Outlet in Salon for Inverter
– Two Ugly Stick Bigwater Fishing Rods w/ Penn Sportfish Reels
– 100-Gallon Extra Fuel Bladder
– New Trim Tab and Boat Sacrificial Anodes (still in box)
– 4 New Yamaha Fuel Filters (still in box)
– 3 Gallons Yamalube Engine Oil
– Master Stateroom Ocean Air Hatch Screen (not yet installed)
– Deck Brush w/ Interchangeable Boat Hook
– Ski Rope
– 2 Engine Run/Flussh Muffs
– 2 Fenders
– Brand New Q Flag
– Quart of Engine Touch-up Paint
– Quart Yamalube Ring Free Fuel Additive
– 5-Gallon Gas Can
– Electric Head Conversion
– 15amp Extension Cord to 30amp Shore Power Adapter
– 2 30amp Shore Power Cords
– Water Pumps, Plug, Thermostats, and Engine Fuel Filters from 100-hr service saved as emergency backups