The Jeanneau 42DS has long been considered one of the most well thought out deisnges to come out of Jeanneau's yard.
This yacht is not only designed to sail extremely well, but because of her deck salon arrangement she has TONS of room down below.
She has been well maintained for her absentee owners by a yacht management company here in the Virgin Islands.
Some key features:
– Generator was rebuilt late 2015
– The sails were replaced in 2013
– Replaced and upgraded batteries
– Full tropical A/C package
– Electric winch
– Furling Mainsail
– Full maintenance logs since new