United Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1991 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42.1 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Huge $49,000 Price Reduction"
French designer Guy Ribadeau Dumas designed the Sun Odyssey with cruising and comfort in mind. Hurricane Sally gave her a run for her money but amazingly enough this rugged vessel only sustained fiberglass damage approximately 6' long x 9" wide located port-side along the deck edge where she scraped back and forth on a piling. She has 3 double cabins and 2 heads. The large salon area also converts to a double berth. In the galley there is a 3- burner gas stove oven, electric fridge sink. She is adorned by a teak deck, has hot cold water and comes with a full line of navigation equipment. With a $49,000 price reduction she will be a fantastic purchase.
Prior Survey (current owner pre-purchase) available
Forward is the master stateroom with a centerline double berth, hanging locker, storage compartments and ensuite head with shower. Moving aft is the salon to starboard with a large U-shaped settee and circular dinette table. Across to port is the galley. Then to starboard is a large navigation station and an enclosed head w/shower across to port. Aft are two private staterooms, both with double berths. Centerline steps lead up to the cockpit.
– Force10 3-burner propane stove with oven
– Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator/freezer
– Pressure hot and cold water
– Double stainless-steel sink
– Fastenings - Reinforced fiberglass and stainless steel
– Bulkheads - Four partial
– Interior Vinyl overhead, teak veneer sole, paneling, trim and granite surfaces
– Bruce anchor with 300’ of 5/16’ chain and 250' rode
– Additional Fortress FX-37 anchor
– Bow pulpit with anchor roller
– GDI 12v anchor windlass
– Stainless steel stanchions with lifelines
– Teak decks (cockpit only)
– Molded-in swim step on transom
– Transom shower
– Extra large lazarette storage - Starboard
– 4-Person life raft in external hard case
– Raytheon RL80C-80 GPS
– Raytheon speed knot log
– Raytheon RL80C 24-mile radar
– Raymarine depth sounder/knotlog in cockpit
– Raytheon ST7001 auto pilot
– ICOM IC-M602 VHF radio
– ICOM IC-M802 SSB transceiver
– Ritchie compass
– Raytheon multi-instrument at nav station
Sails and Rigging
– ProFurl genoa roller furling system
– Main mast internal furling system
– Furling 130% genoa
– Main boomvang
– Mainsheet traveler
– Running rigging - Dacron line
– (2) Harken #40ST winches
– (2) Harken #42ST winches
– (1)Harken #16 winch at mast
– (2) Harken #53ST winches
– (2) Harken #40ST winches
– Fisher Panda 4200+ Generator (4.2kw) - approx.. 1140 hours
– (4) 12v Batteries
– (4) Battery charging solar panels
– Battery charger
– 110V Shore power
– 12V Ship power
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
– Single diesel 55hp Yanmar 4JHTE (fresh water cooled)(Approx 3300 hours)
– Dual Racor primary and spin-off secondary fuel filters
– (2) Electric automatic bilges, (1) hand operated
– (2) Electric shower pumps
– Wheel steering
– Marine heads with 20 gallon holding tank
– Very clean bilge
– Vetus bow thruster
– Air Conditioning - Mermaid two zone
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!