Cruisers 2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i
Off Market since Mar 14th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i (Build Year 2010)
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i - TAIFUN features 3 cabin, 2 heads, a modern galley to port, sliding navigation seat and plenty of seating capacity. The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42i offers effortless speed, complete safety, and the added security of a well designed cockpit. Features include a single diesel Yanmar 4JH5E 39KW (54CV) D; spray-hood, bimini, lazy jacks and bag, electric anchor windlass with hand-held remote wired direct, a wide twin helm cockpit with full function cockpit table and three large storage lockers provides the space needed for longer passage-making and use as a live aboard. In addition a full standard charter electronic pack, the boat is offered with a L-shaped galley, sliding navigation station, twin heads with a contemporary design in fine teak laminated panels and solid wood trim finished in satin UV stabilized varnish.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 38 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 18541 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH5E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2655
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (177 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (130 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (85 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
CD player - Stereo/ CD with front socket for MP3 with inside speakers
Radio - Stereo/ CD with front socket for MP3 with inside speakers
Compass - One above each helm
Log-speedometer - Electronic speed reading (speed over ground from the GPS)
VHF - VHF at chart table
GPS - Electronic speed and depth reading speed over the ground off GPS
Plotter - Chart plotter mounted in cockpit
Depthsounder - Electronic depth reading
Wind speed and direction - Electronic wind speed and direction
Cockpit speakers - (!) Waterproof speaker for the VHF in the cockpit
Furling genoa - Upgraded; Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strips
Fully battened mainsail - Upgraded; Single line reefing
Steering wheel - Twin stainless steel steering wheels with compass
Marine head - Large manual pump marine toilets
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump - Electric bilge pump on float switch
Battery charger - Multi phase battery charger
Shore power inlet - Shore power cord wired direct (no transom plug)
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Cockpit shower - Hot/ cold cockpit water shower with tap
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Bimini Top - (1) Cockpit bimini with stainless steel bows, retractable with storage cover
Spray hood - (1) Wide retractable cockpit sprayhood with vinyl windscreen with zip out middle window for ventilation
Lazy bag - Heavy duty lazy bag system
Lazyjacks - Heavy duty lazy jacks system
– HULL CONSTRUCTION: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring. Solid hand-laid fibreglass hull with ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat.
– RUDDER TYPE: Fibreglass rudder with solid stainless steel shaft; Patented self-aligning rudder bearings for lower friction.
– KEEL TYPE: Other
– WHERE BUILT: Dompierre, S/yon, France
– BUILD YEAR: 2019
– MODEL YEAR: 2010
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
– ENGINE: Yanmar4JH5CE - 39kW (54CV)
– H.P. 54
– LAST SERVICED: November 2018
– ENGINE HOURS RUN/DATE: Estimated 2,655 hours (Yanmar digital engine hour meter replaced)
– GEARBOX: Drive shaft
– ENGINE NO: E10555
– CONTROLS: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition.
– COOLING SYSTEM: Engine sea water filter
SAILS AND RIGGING
– TYPE: Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders, spinnaker track mounted forward.
– MAST HEIGHT:16, 62 m
– SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL:Z-SPAR
– STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL:Dynema Discontinuous 1X19 stainless steel wire
– RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL:Halyard Braid
– MAINSAIL REEFING: Single line mainsail reefing
– HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING:Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strip
– BOOM VANG: (1) Yes - Rigid boom van with gas cylinder and control line led aft to main cockpit
– GENOA WINCHES: (2) Self tailing Genoa winches
– COACH ROOF WINCH: (2)Self tailing coach roof winches
– FANS: Ineach cabin plus saloon and galley
– GALLEY HEAD ROOM: 6 feet 4 inches / 1.95 m.
– SALOON HEAD ROOM: 6 feet 5 inches / 1.97m.
– FRESH WATER PUMP: Hot/ cold pressurised water system distributed throughout the boat via semi-rigid hose.
– COOKER TYPE: Stainless steel gimballed stove with 2 burners, oven and grill
– SINK: Double stainless steel sink, laminated counter tops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers; L-shaped galley with glass separator between galley and the saloon
– SHOWERS: (2) Separate plexiglass shower compartment in large aft head compartment only.
– HAND-BASINS: (2) Head compartments, chromed shower taps in head.
– UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME:
– INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE:
– COOKWARE: PAX8 - Galley equipment
– LINENS: PAX8 - Bedding and linens.
– VOLTAGE: AC/ DC 220v/ 12v
– ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 220v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter, 12v plug in each cabin plus at navigation station.
– HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) House - 95amp
– ENGINE BATTERIES: (1) Engine - 95 amp
– GENERATOR BATTERIES: None
– ALTERNATOR: 80 amp 12v
– CHARGING METHOD: Distributor/ Isolator
– BATTERY CHARGER: Multi phase
– STEERING SYSTEM: Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grab rails;
– DODGER/ SPRAY-HOOD: (1) Wide retractable cockpit sprayhood with vinyl windscreen with zip out middle window for ventilation.
– BIMINI: (1) Cockpit bimini with stainless steel bows, retractable with storage cover
– OUTBOARD ENGINE: None
– DINGHY: None (Outboard engine bracket mounted on the stern pulpit)
– WARPS: (4) Warps; (2) Spring lines
– FENDERS: (6)
– ANCHOR WINDLASS: 1000 w electric anchor windlass with hand held remote wired direct
– PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 16kg anchorwith rope and chain (subject to change subject to area of operation - equipment as supplied on board the boat)
– SECONDARY ANCHOR: Brittany 16kg anchor with rope and chain (subject to change subject to area of operation - equipment as supplied on board the boat)
– OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor roller double stainless steel fitting; Anchor locker forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle (1 supplied).
– SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Emergency tiller; (1) Horseshoe Buoy, (8) Life-jackets, (8) Harness Lines, (1) Emergency flare pack, (4) Fire extinguishers, (1) First aid kit, (1) Life-raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.