Motor Yachts 2014 Jeanneau Velasco 43 listed by Denison Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– large queen v-berth
– storage draws
– smart storage closet
– large portholes on the port, starboard side as well as the deckhead that brings in an abundance of natural light and fresh
– in-built fly screen and blackout shades
– the ensuite head that has storage, a head and shower
– two twin beds that convert to a queen
– 4,5ft long window with opening porthole
– smart storage closet
– a dropdown table that converts into a twin bed
– hydraulic swim-platform with in-built tender chocks and oversized swim-ladder
– swim platform shower with hot and cold water
– hose coil washdown hose mount on the aft deck
– seating for four on the aft deck with life raft or fender storage under one side and oversized storage hatch on the other
– custom storage locker under the ladder to the flybridge
– double sunbed lounge on the foredeck
– hose coil washdown hose mount on the foredeck for anchor wash
– Lewmar V2 capstan holds a Lewmar Delta anchor chain
– teak deck throughout
– a custom teak expandable table surrounded by u-shaped seating to port
– bar and grill area to starboard with Waeco refrigerator/freezer, Kenyon grill, and sink
– hot and cold shower connection aft next to the sunbed lounge area
This 2 stateroom, 2 head layout with a salon that easily converts to an additional berth has been designed to be a great all-round cruiser, from day cruising and dockside entertaining to long-range voyages to remote locations while still remaining comfortable for extended stays on board.
Winner of the European Power Boat of the Year award it is immediately evident when you step onto the hydraulic swim platform then through on to the aft deck you can see the openness of the boat really is designed for entertaining as well as safe navigation having such great visibility throughout. The aft deck also features a full enclosure which is ideal for winter cruising.
Triple opening glass doors give you a seamless transition from the aft deck into the salon. Walking into the salon you have six foot seven inches of headroom. The salon is made up of u-shaped seating to starboard which can convert to an extra berth and a comfortable lounge chair to port with a pop-up Samsung TV on an electric lift behind it. Moving forward you have the open u-shaped galley to port and the helm station to starboard that features a large sliding door to access the starboard side deck. Beneath the deck in the salon, you have two hatches that give you an abundance of storage as well as utility access and a deep freezer.
Moving down the central staircase, to starboard is the guest cabin which has two twin berths that convert to a queen as well as a 4.5-foot long window that brings in a lot of natural light. Next door is the guest head that features a large shower with a glass door. Just forward of is the master stateroom that features a walk around v-berth, large windows to port and starboard along with a huge skylight that has an in-build blackout shade and fly screen. The master stateroom also has an en-suite head attached.
The flybridge boasts ample seating around the custom teak expanding table forward next to the upper helm station. Just aft of this is a Kenyon electric grill station with sink and Waeco refrigerator freezer. There is also a large sun-bed area aft next to a custom storage box.
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
Inspired by larger yachts, the VELASCO 43 makes a strong personal statement on the exterior, paired with a contemporary style on the interior.
Aboard the VELASCO 43, the distribution of interior and exterior living spaces results in an unexpected, superior level of comfort, with a layout that is particularly well suited for today’s multi-generational families.
Designed for smooth, safe cruising at high speeds, the highly tapered hull of the VELASCO 43 is comfortable and efficient in all cruising conditions. Shaft drive transmission and joystick control are the preferred technical solutions for frequent cruising and effortless maneuvering.
Innovative and elegant, powerful and reassuring, the VELASCO 43 unveils an all-new approach to the motor yacht, one conceptualized entirely for family cruising.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.