United Yacht Sales presents this Trawlers 1999 Kadey-Krogen Trawler boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The Krogen 39' is designed to be a one-couple long range cruising trawler. Entering from the aft deck is a large Teak door into the Main Salon. The Salon has a sofa style settee to port and a dinette and "L" settee to starboard. The Galley is at the same level and located on the starboard side. Up three steps to the large Pilothouse with a settee that converts to a double cruising berth. The Pilothouse has both port and starboard watertight doors to the full walk around deck. Down a spiral staircase is the forward Master Stateroom and Head with separate shower. The Master features a center island queen berth and two large hanging lockers. Access to the stand-up Engine Room is at the base of the spiral staircase.
The Salon on "LINDA K" is remarkable for this size of vessel. Lots of light and beautifully finished Teak make this area most comfortable for extended cruising. The dinette seats four comfortably with excellent storage below the seating. Also with drapes and privacy blinds. Opposite the starboard aft dinette is the TV/entertainment center and a sofa style settee with storage beneath. Just forward of that is a desk with book shelves and storage. The Salon sole is Teak Parque flooring with tasteful Indian throw rugs.
The Galley on the Krogen 39' features a Stainless Steel finished IsoTherm 110v/12v refrigerator/freezer, Corian countertops, large single stainless steel sink, opening port over the Force 10 3-burner propane stove/oven and a large cupboard on the port side for storage. "LINDA K" also features a combination washer/dryer. Note (2) two 20 lb. propane tanks in Flybridge storage (1 year capacity). There is a microwave oven forward in the Galley. There is lots of drawer and cabinet storage.
Master Stateroom and Head
The Stateroom is very large and bright, and has excellent ventilation and storage. Under the center queen berth is a huge storage area and lower drawers. The Master Head features a stall shower and electric toilet system. There is a chest of drawers with a mirror behind it. There is a large overhead hatch with five opening portholes (3 on port and 2 on starboard). There is lots of storage in closets, drawers and cabinets.
One of the key features in every World Class trawler is the Pilothouse. It is a feature that makes cruising comfortable and insulates the helmsperson from the elements. The Krogen Pilothouse has been the industry standard for the last 20 years and the 39' is a very refined example. With excellent visibility lots of space for instrumentation and charts, and great seating and ventilation - she is ideal. Other features include a bilge pump control panel, a separate 12v panel for all "underway" devices and the Gen-set remote panel. Fresh water level indicator and holding tank monitor. Equipped with newly refinished Pilothouse deck doors with excellent sealing and dog down latches.
The Krogen 39' covers numerous practical features for the cruising enthusiast. Wide walk-around decks, uncluttered foredeck, large covered aft deck, spacious upper aft deck, and a most impressive flybridge/upper helm area. Anchoring is made easy with a Maxwell VWC2200 windlass. A freshwater washdown and forward 50 amp connections are also located on the foredeck. Access to the upper deck and flybridge is via a ladder located on the aft deck. The Krogen 39' is equipped with a mast and electric lift boom which provides an excellent service location for antennas, and for lifting its Tender onto the upper aft deck. "LINDA K" includes a 2016 Highfield RIB with 15hp Suzuki OB mounted on the hardtop with an electric crane for easy launch and retrieval. The covered lower cockpit deck is sufficiently large to seat four for cocktails and has Teak flooring (no screws). Both a transom door and hot/cold shower are installed to make using the swim platform a real pleasure. The Flybridge/upper helm station is covered with a fold-up bimini and has a complete Sunbrella cover. There is seating for seven in the shade.
Other features include:
– Lewmar hatches in the pilothouse
– Custom helm chair on the flybridge
– Aft bulkhead sliding window
Electronics and Helm
"LINDA K" features a full complement of navigation electronics. All components are duplicated on the flybridge except the radar.
Ratheon RL80 Radar with closed array on mast RayMarine HybridTouch GPS Robertson AP22 autopilot Raytheon ST60 digital depth indicator ICOM M710 HF Transceiver (not tested) Furuno GPS Lat/Long navigator ICOM M127 VHF radio American Bow Thruster stabilizer controls Hydraulic Steering with SS Steering Wheel Hydraulic shifter and throttle controls Full complement of engine gauges and alarms
8 kw Northern Lights Generator (2,453 hours) Electrical Panel: 110/220 volt AC and 12 volt DC with circuit breakers Battery Boxes: fiberglass Batteries: (7) 220 amp/hr. ship service/starting/bow thruster AGM35 Battery Charger: 40 amp DC to AC Invertor Bonding System Shore Power Inlets: (2) 50 amp, fore and aft
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
Engine: American Diesel 6N140 139hp @ 2500 rpm with Twin Disc 2.44:1 ratio gear Fuel Filters: Dual Racor with vacuum gauge Bow thruster with separate battery bank and charger Shaft: Aquamet, 1-3/4" diameter Propeller: bronze, 3 bladed, 24" diameter, 15" pitch Rudder: stainless steel with protective shoe Bilge Pumps: (4) @ 2,000 gallons per hour Muffler: fiberglass Steering: hydraulic (2-station) Controls: Hynautic, hydraulic Fuel Tanks: (2) aluminum with sight gauges (700 gallons) Fuel Transfer Pump (upgraded) (2) Cruiseair Reverse Cycle A/C units with digital controls
Construction and Features
– Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade mold tooling
– Hull construction includes use of USA made Cook gel coat. Hand-laid Knytex fiberglass construction with closed cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline. Superstructure includes end-grain balsa core and surface mats for print-through reduction. Teak aft and side decks. Top and fore decks have GripTex non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
– Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings
– Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers
– Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish
– Water Piping: copper, insulated
– Dockside Water Pressure Regulator
– Pressure Water System with Accumulator
– Water Heater: 12 gallon capacity
– Water Tank: (1) stainless steel
– Holding Tank: plastic, 35 gallon capacity
– Doors: single Teak in aft of salon, (2) weather tight doors in pilothouse – all just refinished
– Windows: (3) aluminum, sliding
– Hatches: (3)
– Ports: stainless steel
– Thru-Hulls and Seacocks: bronze
– Hawse Pipes and Cleats: stainless steel
– Mooring Cleats: stainless steel
– Cap Rail: Teak
– Transom Door
– Swim Platform: fiberglass
– Emergency Tiller
– Side Boarding Gates (2)
– Ladder: stainless steel to boat deck
– Flybridge/Boat Deck
– Boat Deck Railings: welded stainless steel
– Mast/Boom and Rigging: aluminum painted and hinged, U.S. manufactured with masthead, steaming and spreader lights, plus shrouds
– Wheel: stainless steel, destroyer-type
– Bow Railings: welded 316L stainless steel
– Bowsprit and Pulpit with (2) Anchor Rollers
– Settee: L-Shaped starboard, bench-type port, each with storage
– Table: Teak
– Valances: Teak
– Bookcase/Storage Unit: Teak
– Galley Appliances: Refrigerator - 6.3 cubic foot AC/DC
– Stove/Oven: propane with thermostatic control
– Sink: stainless steel, single basin
– Counter Tops: Corian, color "Sahara"
– Rudder Angle Indicator
– Windshield Wipers: (3)
– Wheel: Teak
– Watch Berth: converts to double
– Overhead Hand Rails: (2) Teak
– Overhead Electronics Cabinet
– Overhead Lights: red/white combination
– Electronics Console: Teak, raised
– Chart Drawers
– Chart Light
– Holding Tank Status Panel: TankWatch4
– Island Queen
– Toilet: Electric toilet with Status Panel
– Shower: molded fiberglass with Teak floor grate and bi-fold door
– Counter Tops: Corian, color "Sahara"
– Sound Insulated: aluminum sheathing
– Blower: centrifugal
"LINDA K" is an excellent example of Krogen 39'. She is well equipped for cruising and is absolutely spotless. The Krogen 39' is one of the best one-couple live aboard/cruising yachts ever launched. With excellent accommodations, absolute sea worthiness, and incredible economy of operation. She is hard to beat! This yacht is perfect for the couple who wants to be cruising NOW!
Owner's personal items: tools, fishing rods, binoculars, pictures.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!