Seattle Yachts presents this Sports Fishing Boats 1974 Kettenburg Sportfisher boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND SERVICE NOVEMBER 2020
Owner Change in Plans = Incredible Opportunity
to Own this Very Special yacht
Unique Custom Sportfisher
This custom sport fisher/cruiser was a very good value at $149,000....it is a steal at $99,500! The electronics package alone is worth twice the current asking price.
"C Major 7th" was designed by the well known Naval Architect Raymond Fageol and built by the famous Kettenburg Marine Boatyard in San Diego, California. The combination of classic lines...good looks...and the impressive array of electronic equipment on this boat literally STOP traffic. This boat went through a complete...top to bottom refit three and a half years ago at a cost of over $400,000. The twin 8V71 Detroit Diesels have only 220 hours since they were completely rebuilt...and blueprinted. A brand new Northern Lights 12.0KW genset was installed and currently has only 310 hours. At the time of the refit in 2010, New Electronics were installed along with a Hydraulic Bow Thruster and a lengthy list of custom upgrades.
With an overall length of 44 feet and an impressive beam of 16 1/2 feet...she is a VERY sea kindly vessel and handles like a much larger yacht. She is an ideal/very comfortable platform for both short and long-range fishing adventures as well as simple pleasure cruises. With multiple redundant electronics including dual radar systems, multiple GPS/Chart Plotters, dual SAT Phone systems, Forward Looking Infrared Radar (night vision) and more....you will be able to get there...and back safely.
"C Major 7th" is very special custom yacht that must be seen to be appreciated. Owner's plans have changed and this special yacht must be sold at an incredible value. After reviewing the attached detailed list of specifications and photos, please call to schedule a personal showing.
Don't Delay....this Opportunity will not last long.
Beginning with the forward private cabin, there are bunks to port with a double bed below and over-sized single bed above. Hanging locker...ample storage...and an ensuite wash basin/sink are to starboard. There is a Furuno MFD with GPS/Chart/Radar capability mounted above the bunks on the port side. Moving aft you enter the large salon area. To port is a large u-shaped settee with Hi-Low table in the center. The settee converts to a sleeping areas as well. Directly across from the table to port is a long couch/settee which easily converts to over/under bunks for additional sleeping capacity. Aft and to port is the galley which is outfitted with ALL NEW appliances (Cook Top, Microwave and Commercial Convection Oven). Across from the galley to starboard is a large private head with shower and Vacu-Flush toilet. Moving aft from the salon and up three steps you enter the pilot house area. The pilot house is enclosed (glass/opening windows) on three sides and boasts an incredible array of late model electronics and two helm chairs. There are electronic engine control stations on both the port and starboard sides of the helm station. The electrical panel is located to starboard and there is a new large sized chest freezer to port. Moving aft, there is a custom stainless steel and teak fighting chair and multiple rod holders. Continuing aft and down a couple of steps you enter the very large cockpit ares. There are two large built-in bait tanks....tackle storage and a third helm station for chasing down the big game fish. The cockpit also includes additional rod holders, outriggers, both 120V and 12V electrical outlets and indirect lighting.
With a 16 1/2 foot beam, this is the largest/most spacious 38' boat you will ever see. The impressive beam....hull design...and displacement all make for a very sea kindly and stable ride.
– Furuno AIS System...Transmit Receive (New 2010)
– Furuno Model 1941 64 mile Radar inter-faced with the GPS and Auto-Pilot systems (New 2010)
– Furuno NavNet II Radar with Black Box Plotter/Depth Sounder/Fish Finder and Weather FAX (New 2010)
– Furuno NavNet II MFD/Chart Plotter (New 2010)
– Robertson Model 50 Auto-Pilot connected the a Helm Chair mounted Joy Stick (New 2010)
– Argonaut Military Spec PC Computer w/Nobeltech Software
– Morrow Marine E-Z Nav Commercial Plotter
– Furuno 7000 Color Plotter
– Furuno 37 GPS
– Micrologic Admiral
– Furuno FV 1100 Commercial Depth Sounder
– Furuno CH250 Side-Scanning Sonar (New 2010)
– FLIR Night Vision Display on Console and Flat Screen Monitor at Helm Station
– KVH Tracvision IV Satellite TV Receiver
– KVH 25 Satellite Tracphone
– KVH 33 Satellite Tracphone with Internet
– Stephens Marine Model 223 Single Side Band Radio
– Icom 602 VHF Radio
– Standard Horizon Quantom Series VHF Radio
– Northern Lights 12 KW Genset with Hydraulic Power Take-Off with only 310 hours (New 2010)
– Reverse Cycle AC/Heat with Digital Controls (New 2010)
– Heart 3000 W Interphase Inverter
– 2ea Heavy Duty AGM Start Batteries
– 2ea Heavy Duty AGM House Batteries
– 6ea Heavy Duty AGM Inverter Bank Batteries
– Kobelt Electronic Engine Controls...24V with 3 Stations (2 @ Helm and 1 in Cockpit)
– Lewco Commercial Battery Charger
– Engine Room Mounted Camera with Helm Station Monitoring
– Custom Built-in Flat Screen TV in Salon with DVD/VHS Player
– 12V Stereo System with Speakers Throughout
– Tank Tender Monitoring System
– Custom Hydraulic Windlass
– Custom Hydraulic Bow Thruster
– Offshore Marine 600 GPD Watermaker (New 2011)
– Casale Model 2000 Custom Built V-Drives
– Full Set Engine Guages and Start/Stop Controls in Engine Room
– Electric Open/Close Center-Line Engine Room Hatch
– Fire Boy Automatic Fire Control System (New 2010)
– Custom Sliding Tool Box Mounted in Engine Room
– Custom Stainless Engine Room Ladder
– Double Racor Fuel Filters for Main Engines
– Fuel Transfer System for Mains and Genset with Back-up Pump
– 2ea Fresh Water Systems
– 2ea Hot Water Systems
– 4ea Automatic Bilge Pumps
– 1ea Engine Driven 3" Emergency Bilge (Crash) Pump
– Engine Room Sound-Proofing
– Fresh Water Outlet in Engine Room
– Cockpit Bait Tables (2ea)
– Large Deck-Mounter Storage Box
– Docking Lights
– Underwated Lights at Transom
– 5 Cubic Ft Freezer at Port Helm
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!