Flats Boats 1997 Key West 1760 Stealth
Off Market since Oct 24th 2020
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
You are viewing a 1997 Keywest 1760 Stealth that was just traded in to us. It is in really nice shape and has spent many years in a garage. It is loaded to the max! T-top, electronics box, trolling motor, leaning post, trim tabs, jack plate, poling platform and a 2020 Magic Tilt Tandem axle trailer. It is powered by a Yamaha 130 HP 2-Stroke.
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more.
Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Hwy Hypoluxo 33462
– Self-Bailing Cockpit
– Built-In Fuel Tank
– Poling Platform with 20' Push Pole & Brackets
– High Speed Water Pickup for Live Wells
– Twin Aerated Live Wells with Separate Pumps
– Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
– 12 x 12 Trim Tabs
– Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
– Baystar Hydraulic Steering
– 48Qt. Cooler Seat with Cushion
– Horizontal Rod Storage
– Stainless Steel Hardware and Rails
– Anchor Locker and Anchor
– Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
– Molded Non-Skid Inner Liner
– Large Battery Storage Box
– Closed Cell Foam Floatation
– Cushioned Bench Seat
– Power Outlet Plug on Dash
– Courtesy Lights
– Trolling Motor Plug
– Raw Water Wash Down Kit
Base recommended hp displayed as standard. Various engine options available.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All boats sold as is where is condition.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.