POP Yachts presents this Aluminum Fish Boats 2018 Kingfisher Falcon 1825 boat for sale.
Contact POP Yachts with any questions about this Kingfisher Falcon 1825 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Stock #220624 -
Excellent condition and fully loaded with upgrades, low hours, trailer and much more!
This 2018 Kingfisher Falcon 1825 is located in Port Moody, BC. Only 104 Hours hours on Engines!
is recently loaded with options and she is ready to fish! Best equipped boat out there! Don't wait weeks or months to buy this one, it's turn-key ready for you.
Kingfisher are great boats, well built and known for their quality. These boats ride great even when the weather turns rough.
Economical for long range cruising with 6.5 mpg at cruise 48k m/h, max 72.5 km/h. That would make the range 300 km with auxiliary tanks. Travel Vancouver to Nanaimo in 45 minutes for a cost of only $36.
A Tohatsu Sail Pro kicker with remote steer/throttle/shift controls is included.
Electroncs included in the asking price are Simrad Forwardscan dipping sonar transducer for shallow water navigation, Lowrance downscan transducer/fishfinder, B&G Zeus2 12" Chartplotter with 2020 BC Platinum maps fully networked including satellite overlays, NSS 7 EVO 2 Secondary Chartplotter fully networked.
The boat has 8-port Ethernet and dual band Wifi onboard with an ultra low power router.
There is a 4K waterproof bow camera with WIFI and 12-hour record capability at 4K/30fps. Also, low light night vision with wifi capability and a 10.1" Android tablet for night vision/bow cameras with on board charging/GPS and backup chartplotter maps for USA/Canada. The rear wide angle & rear waterline and passenger cameras are also linked to chartplotters.
The NMEA 2000 network connects engine, chartplotters, heading sensor and radar integration (two slots free for future expansion).
The VHF radio with AIS linked to chartplotter via network. A handheld VHF with aeronautical radio bands and onboard charger is included.
Finally the Debon Bluetooth music system is part of the full electronics included in the asking price.
For safety and emergency, there is a two-person self inflating life raft with survival kit, a fixed-mount searchlight with eight USB sockets through the boat.
Batteries are upgraded with 103AH NorthStar AGM battery with multiple Blue Sea Dualbus hubs and Victron BMV-712 Bluetooth Battery Management System.
The EZ Loader trailer is upgraded with extra heavy duty big wheel jack and side loading guides and a spare tire with carrier.
The cockpit is arranged with six seats including Captain's chairs with suspension seating for the two front seats.
So much more is selling with this Kingfisher:
- Rocna anchor system with removable drum for chain and line storage.
- Electric trolling motor with wifi controls swappable for forwardscan sonar.
- Interior EVA Foam decking throughout.
- Para sea anchor ocean safety system installed.
- Gas fueling vent canister included for preventing fuel overflow when refueling.
- Twelve volt generator (honda with Bosch alternator) permanently wired in.
- Two x 50W mono-crystalline solar panels with waterproof Renogy charger permanently wired in.
- Hailer with digital PA/horn and readback integrated into VHF radio.
- Five Scotty mounts with various accessories included including table, anchor, rod holder, crab winch etc.
- Auxiliary gas tank, spare factory prop and fuel pump.