Saltwater Fishing 2018 L&H Walk-Around Sportfish
Off Market since Jun 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A rare opportunity to acquire a late model LH 33' walk-around sportfish without the wait for new construction, which has been a year or more throughout the history of this builder. Cummins common-rail 380hp motors with approximately 263 hours plus a Northern Lights generator with under 60 hours. Nicely accented with natural finish teak rolled coverboards, beautifully teak toe rail, cap rail and faux teak painted helm pod. Two large Garmin touch-screen Nav displays are fully integrated with autopiliot and engine data. Here is an excellent chance to purchase one of these extremely functional great performing fishing machines. This boat was fully rigged by a knowledgeable boater who was being conscious of maintenance factors. This is an ideal vessel for light crew, Florida Bahamas sportfishing adventures.
Although she is bottom painted, this vessel has lived on a boatlift for a good portion of her time in the Florida Keys.
Down teak steps from the helm deck is the cabin area with a V-berth forward and storage beneath. Cleanly finished in white epoxy paint with Sunbrella Blue Striped canvas cushions for the berth. The cabin has Wabasto Marine A/C which also has reverse-cycle heat. Above the V-berth natural light (or ventilation) comes through a opaque Bomar deck hatch. The galley area is starboard with a stainless front LG microwave oven, molded sink with water system, and the countertop has a fiddle trim. Port side has a Raritan Elegance electric fresh-water head and adjoining storage areas. The main electrical panel is located on the wall by the galley. The two-piece fiberglass cabin door hatch can be removed from it's hinges if desired and stored below.
Above on the helm deck there are bench seats to port and starboard. On the forward side of the helm console there is a convenient fold up table. Below the starboard seat is a refrigerated drink box. Below the longer portside bench is a storage compartment. This bridge deck area is enclosed by a tailored 5-panel curved poly-carbonate and Strataglass enclosure with vent mesh panel on the top centerline. A beautiful varnished teak cap railing accents the area. Neat white cushions on the seating. The helm chair is a custom designed double bench seat with tackle storage shelves beneath with opening doors on the cockpit side.
The helm deck layout is a center helm pod with console extending across to the starboard side. The bench seats forward of the helm and to the port side have white vinyl cushions that are stored inside the cabin and are in excellent condition. These benches have a bright teak trim edge that accents this area well. The bridge deck has a track-to-track enclosure that is 3 panels of polycarbonate and the two aft side panels are Strataglass which are in good condition. The two rear panels have U-zip opening panels and the single center panel can be secured to the underside of the hardtop when more ventilation is preferred.
Beneath the bench seating starboard is a refrigerated drink box. Beneath the portside bench is a storage compartment.
Forward of the helm console is a deck hatch allowing drop down access to the pump area and engine room. For more complete access to the engine compartment the bridge deck just aft of the helm raises on an electric ram lift with switch in the cockpit under the coverboard. This hatch is used primarily to provide better access during maintenance periods, all daily checks are easily conducted by entering engine compartment from the forward hatch. The engine and pump rooms are faired, finished and well kept.
The helm pod is classic custom boat, painted faux teak with chrome bezel around the instrument cluster, chrome single levers (Glendinning controls) and a chrome helm wheel. There is a Pompanette teak ladder-back helm "Bay Bench" with cushions and fold down aluminum footrests. Just on top of the instrument panel between the Nav screens is the SmartCraft digital engine display. Switches for running/anchor/courtesy lighting etc. are in a small panel to the side of the pod and the indicator panel for the Glendinning controls is just ahead of the pod. A Ritchie magnetic compass is just above the electronics panel.
The marlin tower was built by Dave Ireland of High Seas Fabrication in Stuart, FL and incorporates a hardtop with LED lighting beneath LED running lights. The aft truss giving additional support to the tower is also a great overhead grabrail, plus the hardtop extends aft enough to offer the helmsman some additional shelter. Running lights are molded into the hardtop. The tower helm has a padded bellyband bench seat with a backrest on the buggy top supports. The top is fiberglass and has 2 molded spreader lights directed to the cockpit.
Full walkaround decks without any steps - a fisherman's ideal platform. Cockpit scuppers drain overboard.
Foredeck has a door opening anchor locker accessed from the walk-around deck with a top-mounted polished chrome Maxwell self-tailing windlass and chrome Ultra-Marine plough-style anchor with lead chain followed by braided nylon rode. Anchor is mounted on a stainless chute with roller anchor securing lock. The windlass can be operated from the lower helm. Two pop-up style bow cleats and two pop-up mid-ship spring cleats. A varnished teak toe railing with chrome chafe guards steps up the dock presence considerably.
There are fitted white Stamoid covers for both helm stations, and the rocket launcher. There is also a cockpit shade cover which goes from the aft hardtop to the transom. There are also some blue canvas covers for the port and starboard cockpit coverboards.
– Rupp silver single-spreader outriggers, tower mounted, with auto-locks.
– Silver Pancake-style teaser reels mounted underneath hardtop
– 4 rod holders mounted in cockpit coverboards
– 6 rod holders mounted in forward gunwales utilizing full walk-around decks
– Rod holders are all GemLux, including the rocket launcher
– Transom livewell (separate circulating pump) / fishbox
– Underside of the transom box hinged lid has a teak cutting board
– Large underdeck fishbox (used by this owner only for storage)
– Teak Pompanette 6-place rocket launcher with rigging tray and drink holders, mounted on a stainless steel 4-inch boltless pedestal
– Underdeck circular 50 gallon live-well with separate circulating pump and mascerator pumpout
– Three rod holders on each lower tower leg and two more on each upper station rear support (10 total)
– Teak coverboards with rounded coaming
– Fresh and Saltwater washdown spigots to the portside of forward cockpit
– All deck hatches are guttered and drained with hatch securing springs
– Under starboard gunwale are two Birdsall securing gaff hangers
Electronics and Helm Console
Garmin 7616 Touchscreens (2) with 72-mile radar (xHD2 with open 4-foot array), recording CHIRP depth sounder (GSD26 wide CHIRP) with custom mounted Airmar transducer, and GPS/Chartplotter. There are two 16" displays at the helm console electronics display and an interfaced Garmin GHP40 Autopilot. Between the displays is the Smartcraft Vessel View 7 digital engine display. Also on the console is an ICOM M506 Vhf radio w/ DSC and overhead external speaker. There is also a Garmin GXM 53 Sirius/XM weather receiver (no current service connected). Ritchie magnetic compass is in the centerline forward. Lenco trim tab controls with position indicator lights are at both helms. Glendinning engine controls with selector panel just above the helm pod. To the right of the helm on top of the console is a top opening glovebox/storage area and inside are two 12v DC lighter plug connections for phone chargers, etc. Beneath this box on the aft face of the console is a door that opens to access three drawers for tackle or assorted storage. Beneath the helm console is a storage compartment where most of the electronics networking is available for easy access.
In the tower station is another Garmin networked 7610 full-function touch-screen display and another ICOM Vhf in the control box. Tower helm is fully functioning including digital tachs, Glendinning Smart Actuator II control binnacle, trim tab toggles, and emergency stop switch. Antennas are mounted on top of the aft edge of the tower buggy hardtop.
Stereo system is a Fusion Marine with six JL Audio speakers and 600w Amp (2 up by the bow and 2 by the helm seats in the bridge wings, 2 in the cockpit). The base unit UD650 is in the cabin below the galley countertop with remote control through the Garmin display screens.
– Hull is Ice Blue with Snow White topsides and non-skid decks
– Aristo Blue accent boot-stripe and dark blue bottom paint
– Under hardtop color is 50/50 Ice Blue/Snow White
– Folding Dive Ladder stored in lazarette area, mounts over top of coverboards
– 4-bladed Nibral props (22' x 24') plus extra identical spares (stored off the boat)
– Bottom painted (Micron CSC), prop/running gear coating (Petit) and hull polished
– Northern Lights 5Kw generator, remote control panel is separate from the main electrical panel and is mounted on the front of the galley console in the cabin
– Odyssey Batteries with radial shutoff switches
– 30amp shore power inlet and white cord
– Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger, 3 bank smart charger
– Main electrical panel (Bass) in cabin has 120v AC / 12v DC breakers, voltage and amp meters, battery condition monitor, shore power/generator switching
– Webasto A/C, reverse-cycle heat
– Refrigeration unit is12v for starboard side drink box beneath bench seat
– Underwater multi-color LED lights, Lumitec SeaBlaze
– Under Gunwale LED lighting, blue or white
– Under hardtop LED lighting, blue or white with a single red light over helm for evening navigating
– 3 DC electric reel plugs under coverboards in waterproof Hubbell receptacles
– 110 GFI outlets
– Tower LED flood lights molded into buggy hardtop
– Cummins 380hp QSB 6.7 common-rail diesels with Walker air-seps (271 hours as of March 30, 2022)
– ZF 220 A transmissions with 1.533:1 reduction
– Engine room vents are on bridge deck sides, inside the walk-around
– Electric hatch lift ram for hinged rear helm deck over motors, Lenco
– Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator
– Oil change pump plumbing, Reverso
– Faired and finished engine compartment with LED lighting
– Hynautic/Teleflex hydraulic steering
– Glendinning electric controls have slow vessel function and engine synchronizer - tower control binnacle is the chrome two handle model with buttons on the base
– Trolling valve function within the Glendinning controls
– Digital engine tachometers in helm pod bezel and at tower helm
– Lenco trim tabs with position indicators, lower helm and tower
– These CR engines run noticeably quieter and with virtually no smoke - a very notable upgrade
– Analog oil pressure (gear/trans) and temperature gauges with chrome trim rings in helm pod, plus a fuel gauge. A large Smartcraft digital display panel for all engine functions. Digital engine gauges can additionally be displayed on the Garmin screens.
– Maxwell electric windlass, 12v, helm remote switch or bow switch
– Dripless shaft logs
– SurFlow AquaKing II freshwater pump, SurFlow ProBlaster II saltwater pump
– Head has a bladder-style holding tank
– Engine room sound insulation
Fishing tackle, Tools, Revere Valise life raft, ACR ditch-bag, handheld electronics, electronic chart chips, and all personal belongings.
A very clean and lightly used vessel - very well outfitted with lower maintenance in mind. Rarely are late model LH Boats offered on the brokerage market. With the builder transitioning to also build some different model boats in the 2020's, this being one of their most recently built 33' inboard walk-arounds, may bolster value into the future.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. FARR GONE is still in use by her owners and as such there are items which may be in the photos which are excluded from the sale. Specifically excluded are F ishing tackle, Tools, Revere Valise life raft, ACR ditch-bag, handheld electronics, electronic chart chips, and all personal belongings. A complete list of exclusions can be provided upon request when accompanied by an acceptable written offer.