Catamaran 2006 Lagoon 570
Off Market since Feb 26th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
LAGOON 570 2006 FOR SALE
Beautiful navy blue CNB Lagoon 570 custom 3 cabin owners version is ready to cruise the Caribbean or take you around the world in air conditioned comfort. Set up to be sailed by a cruising couple with custom hard top, covered helm station, interior helm station, portable electronic throttles for EZ mooring/anchoring. Jacuzzi tub in owner's cabin.
– 2 Yanmar 75 hp diesel SD 50 Saildrives low time 2800 hours
– Onan 9.5 KW generator new 2015 only 1500 hours
– Electronic engine throttle controls for remote operation while mooring.
– Raymarine E120 Chart Platters integrated with radar, autopilot and instruments.
– Complete interior and exterior helm stations. Exterior helm station is located in the cockpit under the custom hard top instead of outside on the hulls in the sun and the spray.
– Galley is Up in the main salon with SS propane Stove, Microwave, Ice maker. Combo Refrigerator with small freezer up, one large Refer and one large Freezer down in the port hull.
– Port hull has 2 staterooms and 2 heads. Stbd hull has owner's bedroom, head, shower and jacuzzi tub. TV/DVD in every bedroom.
– Air conditioning in each bedroom and main salon
– Big screen TV rises out of the desk in the main salon, tied into the Bose surround sound system.
– new windlass
– VHF and Sat Phone
– 10 Lifeline batteries.
– Spectra Watermaker
– Doyle Spectra Main and 120 Jib
– Doyle Dacron Staysail
– Fire suppression system
– wired for 120v 60 hz or 220 v 50 hz shore power.
– Dive compressor
– Solar Panels (2) 300 watt with Morningstar 60 AMP controller installed in 2016
– Batteries: 12 volt (9) Lifeline 100 amp hour and one Optima Blue 100 AH
– Mastervolt 120 amp charger and sine wave inverter combo 120v/12v
– Mastervolt 120v to 12v 60 amp chargers (2)
– Transformer 220v to 110v 50 HZ with 220v dock power cords (for European Power)
– Dock power cord 120v (for American Power)
Propane tanks (2) aluminum with electronic safety controls.
– Jacuzzi (in master head)
– iCom Hand Held VHF BC 152
– Iridium built in Sat Phone SN10292069
– Two flat screen TVs / DVD LG Flatron
– Sony Flat Screen TV KLV-519A10 K13
– JVC DVD XVN332 SN 111B0089
– Sony Big Screen TV in main salon electric storage compartment (New 2016)
– Cannon Mp495 Printer/scanner .
– Life Raft Plastimo 35225F0014 inspected 6/2017
– Anchors: (2) 75# with approx 220’ of 12 mm chain.
– Anchor chain bridle
– 100’ anchor rode
– 75’ mooring lines (2)
– 12 fenders and 5 dock lines
– Tool Kit
– Magna Gas Grill
– Life jackets and flares
– Pots, pans, plates silverware
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Read more in our guide. What Makes a Catamaran a Catamaran? Are Catamarans Faster & Safer Than Monohulls? Can You Sail a Catamaran Solo? What Are Our Favorite Catamaran Brands? Read more in our guide.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.