Express Cruiser 2005 Larson Cabrio 240 Midcabin listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 24 Larson Cabrio is a great cruiser that comfortably sleeps four in air-conditioned comfort. The shallow draft allows you to pull right up to the beach for a day of water sports. When it's time to get out of the sun the Twin Bimini top keeps the cockpit in the shade. The deep-V hull cuts through the water while delivering outstanding on-plane performance. Be sure to see this fine vessel.
This is a two-owner boat . The engine has been serviced. Outdrive has new gimbal bearing and all boots have been replaced.
Standing head room in the cabin, convertible dinette forward with table down provides a huge berth, shelving on port and starboard, large hatch overhead, aft port is the galley, to starboard is the enclosed head compartment and shower, mid-ship cabin features large berth with privacy curtain. The cockpit has comfortable seating, wet bar, walk thru transom, large swim platform. Going forward is safe and secure with the walk-thru windshield, stainless steel rails, two bimini's with camper canvas and mooring cover.
– Bow Pulpit
– Windlass with Deck Switches and Helm Remote
– Hot/Cold cockpit shower
– Walk Thru Windshield with Steps
– Stainless Steel Rails
– Walk-thru Transom with gate
– Wet Bar
– Extended Swim Platform with Ladder
– Two Bimini Tops with Full Enclosure
– Pull Out Transom Seating
– Ski Tow
– Cockpit Speakers Drink Holders
Large U-shaped dinette easily sits four adults. The table drops to convert to a large berth. The cabin has great natural lighting and ventilation with a large screened hatch overhead, two opening screened ports and air conditioning. There is plush carpet at the seating area, stereo speakers, 12v lighting, 110v outlet and ample storage.
– Single One Burner Origo Stove Top
– Black Decker Coffee Maker
– Tappan Microwave
– Isotherm AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer
– Corian Countertops
– Lament Flooring
– Single Sink
Electronics and Helm
– Tilt Wheel
– Garmin GPS 445
– Ritchie Compass
– Lowrance Depth Finder
– Fire Boy Automatic Fire Suppression System
– Remote for Spotlight, Windlass, Stereo
– Clarion XMD3 CD / Sirus
– All Equipment Manuals and Larson Owners Manuals
– 110V AC/12V DC Two Group 27 Batteries
– 30 amp Shore Power Inlet with Cord
– Automatic Bilge Pumps
– Hot Water Heater
– Spotlight with Remote Control
– Windshield wiper
– Charles 15 Amp Battery Charger
– Electric Head with Tank Indicators
The Larson 240 Cabrio provides a weekend getaway, boat is in turn key condition and nicely kept. Call today for a showing appointment.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.