Catamaran 2016 Leopard 44 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is the one that you have been waiting for! A fully loaded US spec owners version Leopard 44 with loads of upgrades. This boat is currently located in Portofino, Italy and is scheduled to be shipped to Palm Beach at the end of October. This creates a unique opportunity for the right person. If you have ever dreamed of sailing the Med or if you are a European buyer, act quickly before she is gone and you can enjoy all the benefits of having a cruise ready Leopard already positioned in a very desirable location and ready to go. In addition to the extensive list of upgrades and equipment, she is also outfitted with a Wards Marine Voltage Transformer that gives you the flexibility to plug into shore power anywhere in the world.
If you are looking to take delivery in Florida, we expect an arrival date in mid November .
The Listing broker owns this boat personally and therefore has extensive knowledge and experience on her and welcomes any questions. She is one of the last 44s to be built prior to the offering of the new Leopard 45 series. This an OWNERS VERSION 3 cabin layout with the desirable Milk interior that has never been chartered and has no damage history. The boat has been meticulously maintained. She has benefited from continuous and daily care and has never been left on the hard or unattended and maintains a new boat look and feel. Many upgrades were made in the last 12 months prior to her departure for the Med. Be sure to read through the full specs for the extensive equipment list and recent upgrades. She is by far the best 44 on the market. Call or email now for more details.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Leopard 44 represents Robertson and Caine’s latest innovative developments with modern features not yet seen on production catamarans, while remaining committed to the tried and tested features that have made the Leopard line one of the most sought after brands of catamarans globally.
One of the many intriguing features this yacht offers is the forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon. While a forward cockpit is conventional on the modern cruising catamaran, the Leopard 44 distinctively offers an integral hardtop bimini, protecting the forward and aft cockpit, while also creating a comfortable outdoor living space.
The Leopard 44’s sailing performance and ease of handling has earned her multiple awards. All running rigging runs aft to the standard electric winch allowing this yacht to be sailed from the comfort and safety of the protected helm station with double helm seat and hardtop bimini.
– HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
– DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. with balsa core
– RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders
– KEEL TYPE: Multihull
– WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
– OWNER SUITE: Starboard Side with Storage
– FANS: Yes, throughout
– BLINDS: Yes, Oceanaire throughout
– SALOON TABLE: Convertible to Coffee Table or Bed
– COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 burner
– SHOWERS: 3 in Heads + 1 Aft deck
– HANDBASINS: 3 - 1x each Head
– UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: "Milk" Interior
– INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate
– Cruise Air AC/Heat
– Remote mounted Iridium GO with external antenna (2019)
– Raymarine 12” AXIOM PRO Display with Charts (New in 2019)
– AIS Transponder and Receiver
– HD Raymarine Radar
– Raymarine Autopilot, Wind,Depth, and Multi function displays
– Fusion Stereo with 4 speakers and remote on helm
– Raymarine VHF with remote handset at helm
– OUTBOARD ENGINE: 2019 Suzuki 25HP EFI with Electric and Manual Start. Power trim and tilt.
– DINGHY: Infanta RIB with Console. 6 gal fuel capacity in 2 tanks stored in seat. Compact starting battery mounted in bow locker, 2 Anchors, and Custom Navy Chaps (New 2019)
– GRILL/BBQ: Magma
– 2 SUP Paddleboard Racks
– 4 Rail mounted rod holders
– Fish cleaning table
– WINDLASS: Quick Electric Remote Controlled
– PRIMARY ANCHOR: 55lb Mantus with Mantus bridle hook. Spare: Fortress 17 with Rode and Chain for stern anchoring.
– SAFETY EQUIPMENT: USCG (as onboard), EPIRB, Life Raft with hard pack and top mounted rack.
– 4 Offshore Inflatable PFD harnesses with tether lines and 3 AIS locator rescue beacons
– MOB Offshore Rescue Strobe
Sails and Rigging
– TYPE: Sloop Rig
– SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft/Aluminum
– STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless Steel Wire
– RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored Braided Line
– MAINSAIL REEFING: Lines lead Aft to Helm, Halyard Leads Aft to Electric Winches
– HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
– BOOM VANG: Yes
– MAINSAIL / GENOA: Quantum
– ELECTRIC WINCHES: 1x Lewmar 46 Electric
– CUSTOM PARASAILOR
– VOLTAGE: 12V
– ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
– HOUSE BATTERIES: 3x 210AH Lifeline AGM (New 05/19)
– ENGINE BATTERIES: 2x Lifeline AGM Starting (New 05/19)
– GENERATOR BATTERY: 1x Lifeline AGM Starting (New 05/19)
Engines and Controls
– ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: Port 910 hours
– ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: Starboard 910 hours
– GEARBOX: 2x Yanmar Saildrive
– CONTROLS: Morse
– COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchange
– GENERATOR: Northern Lights 6KW - 960 hours
– Customized Lounge Style cushions with Perennials outdoor fabric(upgrade from Sunbrella) with white piping. Seat foam is 3" Drifast.
– Customized helm seat cushion
– Custom Enclosure for helm made of Gauge 40 Strataglass installed with zippers on the bottom and heavy duty track top and bottom with cut outs for lines. (New 2019)
– Sunshade for back of helm made of White Phifertex Plus.
– Customized two sets of fitted sheets for each stateroom
– Customized Mattress Protectors
– Owners cabin has a Handcrafted Mattress Latex 6.5 With Bamboo Fabric Upgrade and Addition of Hinge fold
– Port aft and forward guest cabins have customized bamboo mattress toppers
– Spectra 400 water maker, 12V with Z-ion system and extra carbon filtration
– Solara walk on solar panels 115w x6 with all individual MPT controllers and combined read out at main solar panels with individual controllers. Total 690 Watt of solar. All lines fused and protected.
– Charger and inverter
– Total of 760 AMP hour AGM house batteries with separate engines and generator AGM batteries
– Custom drawers in galley (x2 cutlery, x2 larger)
– Fresh water flush for heads with switch panel with rocker switch for salt/fresh selection
– Inline Chlorinator and disinfectant system FOR ALL heads that eliminates odor
– Vitrifrigo IMHYDIXN1-F Ice-maker in cockpit by door with GFCI and shutoff valve
– Wine refrigerator in salon port forward and custom cabinet installation
– Microwave in galley port side with custom cabinet/ additional outlet in cabinet and additional outlet for appliances. Cabinet/shelf above microwave Custom cutout with matching trim for large pans/bakeware.
– Wirie pro 4G LTE Wi-Fi/cellular booster mounted on hardtop. 12V fused power supply with upgraded long range antenna.
– Closed out V-berth port forward with 2 doors to look like headboard. Creates extra storage space port forward berth.
– Air-con vent added in owners head
– Carbon water filter under galley sink with carbon wall mounted filter
– Additional pad eyes, turning blocks, and cam cleats added on port and starboard side for parasailor.
– Additional outlets placed in salon and owners cabinets
– Salon LED red light for night navigation and 3 color led cockpit lighting
– Custom made acrylic bar and glassware storage
– Dinghy Bridle made with vinyl coated steel cable and extension for the ability to carry the tender at different heights
– Stainless steel door pulls and hardware installed on all drawers and cabinets
– Life raft cradle on salon top to have more storage in lockers
– Custom made Hatch covers, Helm Cover, dinghy cover, and life raft cover
– EPIRB mounted in salon
– Synthetic Teak Decking in both aft and fwd cockpit
– 12V West Marine Air Compressor
– (5) 5 Gallon Portable fuel jugs
– 2 Marine Bean Bags
– Arctic cooler in cockpit with matching cushion
– Most Running Rigging Replaced in 2019
– Black Mesh Window coverings for Salon Side Windows (2019)
– Aluminum bi-fold boarding ramp
Personal effects and Art work.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.