Denison Yacht Sales presents this Catamaran 2000 Leopard Moorings 3800 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
3 Cabin, Owner's Version Layout
– On the starboard is the main cabin with a separate shower and separate head.
– On the port are 2 guest cabins which share a head/shower.
Galley and Salon
– Double stainless steel sink
– 2 Burner Stove and Oven (Force 10)
– Large fridge and freezer
– Lots of storage
– Built-in trash can area with access from the countertop
– Pots, Pans, Flatware
– Large wrap around settee dining table
– Forward port windows for ventilation
– 2 new side windows
– Electrical Panel, VHF, Stereo with CD Player
Deck, Cockpit, Forward Bow
– Deck has a molded-in non-skid pattern providing excellent traction even in the most severe conditions. The deck offers a large aft platform. This allows easy access onto the boat and unparalleled ease of movement in and out of the cockpit.
– The large windlass, remotely controlled by hand, can also be used to raise the mainsail.
– Hatch at the anchor roller to allow easy attachment of the bridle
– Two large deck hatches provide access to the water tanks and chain rode.
– The windlass is protected by its own hatch.
– Large cockpit locker is supplied for storage.
– Additional cockpit locker with overboard drain and solenoid provides storage for two 10lb/4.5kg LPG cylinders.
– Two large opening hatches allow for engine room access.
– Stainless steel bow rails with integrated seats.
– Stainless steel stern rails with hand holds for access on and off the boat.
– Stainless steel swim ladder mounted on the port hull.
– Fixed cockpit table.
– The main traveler is fixed on an arch at the aft end of the cockpit.
– Controls for the traveler and davits lead to a winch and jammers.
– Transom guards are permanently installed.
– The helm seat is strategically located to allow for a 360 degree view around the boat.
Sails and Rigging
– Doyle Dacron full batten Mainsail
– Doyle 123% Dacron Furling Jib
– Lazy Jacks and Stack Pack
Electronics and Navigation
– Raymarine C80 Radar/GPS Chart Plotter
– Wind Direction/Wind Speed
– Raymarine Autopilot
– Standard VHF
– Dinghy Davits
– Outboard Engine holder
– Electric Windlass with Remote
– Liferaft (needs to be serviced)
– PDF's (multiple)
– Fire Extinguishers
– Radar Reflector
– SUP or Kayak Racks
– Fishing Rod Holder
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!