Sports Fishing Boats 2001 Luhrs Convertible listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Owner is moving up and will consider trade for a 48-55' 2000 or newer Viking or Hatteras!
Exceptionally clean, serviced, well maintained and ready to go 2001 Luhrs 34 Convertible with American made twin 370 hp Cummins diesels , offering convenient, readily available parts and service, with 1925 hours. The boat has many recent upgrades and is professionally maintained for a very conscientious, safety minded owner.
Full enclosure, generator, cockpit freezer, 2 TVs., radios w/cd in bridge, salon and forward cabin, just bottom painted and all zinc's replaced, 1,000 hr. service on engine performed approx. 350 hrs. ago, 2 gps, depth sounder, radar, 2 radios, new horn, windlass, 2 burners, refrigerator, 2 sinks in galley, separate shower, electric head, 2 reverse cycle AC/Heat systems for salon and forward cabin, oil change system, outriggers, hydrostatically released offshore raft bow deck mounted, 20 gal/hr. at cruise of 22 knts and 2400 rpms and 300 gal. tank yields range of approximately 300 miles. This boat has fished the Hudson Canyon and Fish Tails with all the luxury of home and it is an outstanding rough water performer.
This boat is a tremendous value for the asking price!
With the 34 Convertible, innovative use of space and materials provide a great interior with exceptional rod storage, a unique split head and shower arrangement, and a spacious private stateroom. Topsides, there is a massive cockpit complete with livewell, sink fishbox, and a cooler or optional refrigerator/freezer. The flybridge is accessed safely and easily via the BridgeWalk molded steps.
The forward master stateroom on the 340 features a transverse double berth with two storage areas beneath the mattress, and drawers beneath those. The room is finished in a beautiful light maple wood, and has a carpeted sole. The deck is recessed to create additional headroom, and the result is a stateroom that seems larger than it really is. It's an intelligent use of space.
Farther aft, Luhrs designed a split head system, with the head and a vanity to starboard, and a shower with another vanity and seat "across the hall," as it were. This innovative setup creates a lot more space in both the head and shower than if the two had been crammed into the same space.
Foldable tables occupy the centerline in the salon, with plush lounge seating to port and starboard that conceals generous storage space. The larger lounge, to starboard, has a backrest that flips up to form a Pullman berth, and the seat cushion slides toward the centerline to create a double berth. Altogether, the 340 will comfortably sleep five.
Rod storage locker in the salon overhead and large enough to put away your fishing gear from sight.
The well-equipped galley, located aft and to port, features a double sink, two-burner stove, microwave and refrigerator. There's even a coffee-maker. The cabin overhead has a transverse space for storing rods, and the boat comes loaded with goodies for the cabin, including a single-CD player, locking mini-blinds that don't rattle, slide-out canned-goods storage, and a large window aft with a sliding door for excellent visibility.
– Illuminated White Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
– Edson Stainless Steering Wheel
– Morse Dual Lever Controls
– VDO multifunction gauges (fuel, engine oil pressure, temp, voltage)
– VDO RPM gauge and engine hour meter
– Light indicator array for bilge pumps and generator
– Trim Master toggle trim tab switches
– Windlass on/off rocker
– Windlass up/down rocker
– Rocker switch accessory lights
– Rocker switch courtesy lights
– Rocker switch Nav/Anchor light
– Toggled horn switch
– Overhead radio box with storage
– GFI 110 plug on port bridge wing
– Molded in dash cup holders port and stud
– Furuno 4kw 36-mile radar
– New SIMRAD multi-function unit
– Icom VHF radio w/hailer
– VHF in Salon
– Garmin 740s GPSmap color plotter
– Redundant GPS
– New Fusion MS-UD650 Stereo System
– New Bimini top cover
– New full enclosure bridge curtains with center zippered smiley
– Chair and bench cushions
– Todd helm and companion chair w footrests
– 6 reinforced rod holders on belly band
– Three glove boxes in dash
– Three glove boxes in eye brow
– Forward bench seat with storage
– Awlgripped hand rails along bridge access
The cockpit is well thought out with a bulkhead live well and rigging, sink station to port. There is a centerline sliding salon access door and the step lifts up for the wide engine room access. To Starboard is an insulated ice or drink box. The starboard situated BridgeWalk steps steps going from cockpit deck to bridge deck are also wide and deep enough to use as seating.
There is an in gunnel fish box with split lid and toe kick underneath. The tuna door is fully articulated on stainless hinges, opening toward the centerline with a positive catch. The door has an oversized locking stainless latch.
Also in the cockpit:
– 6 standard stainless gunnel mounted rod holders
– Salt and fresh water wash down spigots to port
– Dockside water pressure regulator connection
– Stainless hawsepipe fair leads in gunnel
– 2 Stainless 10 inch cleats
– Lockable lazarette deck access hatch
– Doggie door water egress port base of tuna door