Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2013 Magnum Bestia boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Also called “Bestia”, or Beast! Bestia is characterized by her tremendous speed, acceleration and brute power.
The Magnum 51’ is a narrow beam, deep-vee, very heavy hull, equipped with twin MTU diesels of 1600 HP. Very impressive is her unbelievable seaworthiness in all weather conditions. She slices through the waves and can safely and comfortably make long crossings in rough seas, whilst large yachts remain in port.
Extended warranty on engines until February 2022
More pictures to come!
– 7.5 KW Generator with sound shield and silent exhaust
– 220V Shore power inlet with shore power cord
– 24 V Bank of batteries for House demand
– 24 V Bank of batteries for Starting
– 24 V Alternators to charge both banks
– AC 220V-50Hz system for service
– AC/DC electric panel located in salon
– Garmin 5212 GPS
– Simrad AP24 autopilot
– Sony HD CDX marine stereo
– Alarm System for engines, generator, bilges
– Battery chargers to charge both banks
– Battery paralleling system
– DC system both 12V and 24V
– Electric bonding system with ground plates
– Engine room AC receptacle
– Engine room lighting
– Aft Sundeck with Transom Sea
– Anchor: 44lb with galvanized chain
– Cleats (6)
– Cockpit Scuppers
– Cockpit Stereo with amplifier
– 4 speakers and amplified subwoofer
– Companion seat or Side Settee
– Double Helm seat with Storage
– Engine Room Access hatch
– Fiberglass Cockpit Sole
– Fiberglass Console with Complete Instrumentation
– Fire Extinguisher
– Foredeck Hatch for Anchor Chain
– Line and Safety Equipment including (6) life vests
– Sliding door to cabin area
– Stainless Steel Windshield with Lexan
– Swim Platform with ladder
– Twin horns
– Coffee table pedestal mounted
– Cooktop, Corian Countertop (Galley)
– Exhaust fan
– Indirect Lighting
– Sofa with Storage
– Stainless Steel Sink
– Stereo System
– Storage Cabinets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!