United Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2001 Mainship 390 Trawler boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Penguins Paradise is well-maintained Mainship 390, it’s been the all time favorite trawler for decades. Well-designed with fully equipped galley, center queen master berth, walk-in shower, air conditioning and generator. Very easy to move around all the decks, steps to bridge rather than traditional ladder. Mainship designed and built these trawlers in USA with plenty of feedback from boaters. Penguins Paradise is a great example of the Mainship 390 Trawler.
– Two Loungers with Footstool
– Table with Foldout Leaves
– Starboard Entrance
– Aft Sliding Door Entrance with Screen
– Center Opening Window
– Norcold Refrigerator Freezer AC/DC
– Princes Electric 3 Burner Stove with Oven
– Single Large Stainless Sink
– GE Microwave
– Corian Counters
– Center Line Queen
– Large Opening Hatch
– Closets Drawers
– Twin Berths
– Opening Hatch
– Closets Drawers
– Twin Bimini Tops with Helm full Enclosure
– Bridge Table with Fold out Leaves
– Bridge Seating and Storage on Each Side
– Helm Seat
– Magma Grill
– Mast Lays Down for Bridges
– Weaver Davits on Swim Platform Shower
– Lewmar Windlass with Delta Plow
– Forward Aft Twin 30 Amp Inlets
– Transom Door
– Cockpit Shower
– Rod Holders
Electronics and helm
– Upper Lower Helm
– Side Power Bow Thruster
– Windlass Remote Controls
– Trim Tabs
– Electric Horns
– Raymarine E90/W Gps/Radar
– VHF Icom IC-422
– Rule Compass
– Guest Spotlight
– JL Speakers with Fusion Stereo
– Raymarine Data, Speed, Depth
– Raymarine Auto Pilot ST70
– Kohler Generator 8 KW with 727 Hours with Group 24 Start Battery
– Two 30 Amp AC Service
– Two 8D Batteries
– Two Marine AC/Heat 12 16 BTU
Engine Details Mechanical Equipment
– Cummin’s 6BTA5.9M3 330 HP with 4052 Hours
– Engine Complete Service Done 21
– Seafire Automatic Fire system
– Racor Fuel Filters
– Tide Dripless Shaft Seals
The owner has had the Mainship for the last 14 years, the boat has been very well cared for, you will be pleasantly surprised by her condition thru out. The reported FUEL ECONOMY is 7 to 8 Knots at 3 gallons an hour. The engine room is clean and organized, just like the rest of the boat, a pleasure to show.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!