Aft Cabin 1988 Mainship Nantucket boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Sea K Sister a Mainship Nantucket 36 model is a double cabin with an efficient semi displacement hull that is a comfortable cruisinng boat. The interior layout is unusually generous for its size with 2 heads and stall showers with a galley down a spacious salon area. The flybridge has a large L shape lounge seating aft of the helm with easy access to the controls, gauges and electronics. Located on the west river in Guilford, CT she is being stored for the winter.
Machinery & Propulsion
– Crusader 270 hp engines
– Main engine intrument panel / gauges at helms
– Morse engine transmission controls at each station
– Direct Drive transmissions
– Fuel water separator filters
– 12 Volt DC Perko rotary Battery switches
– Main DC panel
– DC branch breakers in main electrical panel at each helm
– 3 group 24 Batteries
– Battery charger Newmar Phase Three 12 volt Battery charger
– AC shore power system 120 volt @ 60 Hz
– 2 shore power inlets 30 AMP with shore power cords
– Northstar 951 and Northstar 958 GPS /Chart plotters
– Simrad Roberson Auto pilot
– Standard Horizon VHF marine radio
– Standard Horizon digital depth gauge
– Ritchie Compass
– Maxxima Stereo/cassette player with speakers
– Danby upright refrigerator/freezer
– SS galley sink wth hot cold water supply
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.