Whether you fish, dive, or cruise, the Pilot 34 fits the bill. The elongated cockpit will allow for plenty of anglers and the wide covering boards will accept plenty of rod holders. A fresh water washdown and optional swim platform with ladder will please the swimmer/diver. Bridgedeck settees can double as extra bunks for the overflow of family and friends or just a great place to tune up a tan.
This is it! The perfect northwest cruising vessel based on the famous Downeast-Style cruiser.
– Beautiful Jade Green- Awlgrip hull will turn heads in any marina.
– Low hours on her Yanmar Diesel
– Side Power bow thruster- Makes her easy to maneuver
– Inverter system with large house battery bank
– Espar- Hydronic Diesel heating system
– Seawise davit system on swim step
"Prima Donna" shows very well and is in turnkey condition.