Saltwater Fishing 2012 Mako 212 Center Console listed by Happy Days Boating (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
At 21' 5" (6.53 m) long and an astonishing 8' 6" (2.59 m) wide, the MAKO 212 Center Console is one broad-beamed fishing machine. And every inch is used to enhance your fishing in every way imaginable.
There's the wide-open cockpit that allows for maximum maneuverability while casting or working a fish, as well as letting you fish from all sides. Cavernous fishboxes at the bow can be used as either dry storage or to keep everything you catch on ice. And since this boat is a MAKO all the way, it's also bred to run with our legendary smooth- and dry-riding hull design.
All that combined with our unique transom design makes the 212 CC a spacious offshore angler that will never cramp your style--or your fishing!
– Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
– Port starboard aft swim platforms
– Stern lounge w/port starboard jump seats
– Under-gunwale port starboard racks for 6 rods
– Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
– Anodized aluminum leaning post w/rod holders
– Center console w/analog gauges, cup holders, electronics mounting surface, aluminum grab rail, acrylic windscreen head enclosure
– Forward-console seat
– Port starboard bow seating w/insulated fishboxes w/drains below
– Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
– Length: 21' 5"
– Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
– Fuel Capacity: 93 Gallons
– Deadrise: 18 Degrees
– Draft: 14"
– Beam: 102"
– Max. Person Capacity: 11 Persons
– Max. Person Weight: 2713 Lbs.
– Approx. Hull Weight: 3100 Lbs.
– Transom Height at Center Line: 25"
– Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch main power
– Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
– Extra-large electronics mounting surface
– Storage space w/ventilated door stainless steel latch
– Head enclosure
– Acrylic windscreen
– Battery storage
– Gauge panel w/analog gauges
– Stainless steel grab rail
– Hull/deck joint chemically sealed bonded 360 degrees
– Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
– Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
– Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
– Marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
– Composite construction throughout
– NMMA certification
– Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
– Anodized aluminum leaning post w/padded seat rod holders
– Port starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
– Self-draining cockpit
– Anchor locker
– Foredeck dodger mounting boss
– Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
– Port starboard molded-in swim platforms
– Port starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods
– Recessed trim tabs
– Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
– Aggressive deep V hull design