Center Consoles 2016 Mako 214 CC
Off Market since Jul 18th 2016
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2016 Mako 214 CC
The mid-sized 214 CC is an offshore enforcer with a killer instinctand its also versatile enough for nearshore family fun!
At 21 5 (6.5 m) and with an 8 6 (2.6 m) beam, its rated for up to 11 people and can run up to a 250HP outboard. Its fast and stable as well, so whether youre chasing mahi or taking the kids out for a sea cruise, youll be ahead of the game.
Voluminous storage can be found throughout, and fishing-friendly features pack the roomy deck. The rigged-out center console boasts nearly everything a captain needs to get underway and on top of the fish. And the 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery is UV- and stain-resistant.
The minute you board the new MAKO 214 CC, youll know that success in the big blue is just around the corner for you.
– Backed by MAKO Assurancethe Best Warranty in the Business
– Aggressive Deep V hull for a smooth, dry ride
– Standard canvas T-top (optional hard-top T-top)
– Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
– Hull/deck joint chemically bonded fastened 360 w/stainless steel fasteners
– Port starboard aft swim platforms
– Stern lounge w/port starboard jump seats
– Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders, under-gunwale port starboard racks for 6 rods, anodized-aluminum leaning post w/rod holders
– Center console w/analog gauges, drink holders, electronics mounting surface, aluminum grab rail, acrylic windscreen head enclosure forward-console seat
– 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
– Port starboard bow seating w/insulated fishboxes drains below
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?