Walkarounds 1990 Mako 250 listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Here’s Your Opportunity to own a 1990 Mako 250 Walkaround that has been refit in 2018. Updates Include Twin 200 Hp Yamaha 4-Strokes with 4 Years Factory Warranty. Custom Birdsall Helm Seat with Pressurized Baitwell, Tackle Drawers and Storage ($6,000) and Garmin Electronic’s. Custom Hard Top with Outriggers, Macerated Fish Boxes, Luma Tec LED Underwater, Under Gunnel and Spreader Lights. Frigid Rigid Cooler Seat, AwlCraft Ice Blue Hull Paint, Boca Tec Lighted Helm Switches, New Fuel Tank, New Armstrong Motor Bracket.
– Hard Top with Aluminum Framework
– Baitwell (Custom Birdsall Helm Seat with Pressurized Baitwell and Tackle Drawers)
– Armstrong Outboard Motor Bracket with Swim Ladder
– Fish Boxes with Macerators
– Washdowns (Fresh Saltwater)
– Frigid Rigid Cooler Seat in Cockpit
– (9) Rocket Launchers
– Rod Holders(Deck Flush Mount)
– Cabin Foredeck Hatch
Electronics and Helm
– Chart Plotter (Garmin XSV)
– Fish Finder (Garmin XSV)
– Auto Pilot (Garmin)
– VHF Radio (Garmin)
– Stereo (Fusion UD 750 with JL Audio, Sub Amp)
– Electric Bennet Trim Tabs
– (3) 12 V Batteries
– Battery Charger
– Battery Switches
– LED Lighting
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
– (2) 200 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke Outboards (2018) With MFG Warranties.
– S/S Props
– New Fuel Tank (2018)
– Armstrong Motor Bracket (2018)
This is a “Must See” 25 Mako for all you “Mako Lovers.” This is a Real Head Turner!!
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.