Saltwater Fishing 2014 Mako 284 CC listed by Boat Dynasty (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2014 Mako 284 CC
One owner with only 55 hours on the Mercury 250 Verados.Loaded with options! T-top with hardtop, Outriggers, Garmin 1040 GPS, VHF, Bow Cushions, Console Isinglass canvas, Windlass. *Included Aluminum Magictilt triple axle trailer with brakes.*
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more.
Boat is located in the West Palm Beach, Florida area. Shown by appointment only!
Go big! Really big!
Backed by more than 45 years of offshore fishing heritage, the MAKO 284 CC continues to stand at the top of the food chain.
At 28 4 (8.64 m) long with a 9 10 (3.00 m) beam, it has huge amounts of room inside for maneuvering while working a fish. And it uses that deck space to also provide all the features you need for a full day on the water, including fishboxes, a loaded bait prep station with a livewell, freshwater sink, rod holders, tackle storage, helm with a head enclosure and more!
Plus, it features the legendary MAKO Deep V hull design, giving you the confidence and security needed to tackle rough conditions safely.
At 28 4 and rated for up to two 300-horsepower outboards, the MAKO 284 CC is ready to take your fishing farther than ever.
– Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/molded gelcoat finish
– In-deck water channels
– Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail forward-console seat w/insulated drained cooler
– T-top w/electronics box, flourescent light, spreader lights 5 rod holders
– Easy-access electrical plumbing layouts
– Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security