Denison Yacht Sales presents this Center Consoles 2019 Mako 284 CC boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Lift-Kept 2019 Mako 28' equipped with industry-leading Mercury V8 300's
Only 320 hours still under warranty!
Fusion Speakers throughout
Comfortable bow seating with optional folding rear bench
Toilet Sink in console
Large bait-prep station with livewell
Turn-key and ready for fishing
Manufacturer Provided Description
The MAKO® 284 CC is a perfect predator, whether you're hunting marlin in the Gulf Stream or mahi in the kelp paddies. Powered by up to 700 horses and with a 228-gal. fuel capacity, it's got the range and speed to get you out farther and keep you out longer.
The 284 CC is well-equipped to fish, with aft in-deck port and starboard 290-qt. fishboxes, and outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop and a full-featured baitstation. And the quality of construction (100% composite) is unparalleled—the hull and deck are chemically bonded and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners. The 1-piece, molded, gelcoated stringer grid reinforces the hull for a lifetime of fine performance. And it's backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business.
– Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life —the best factory warranty in the business
– Foam-injected hull w/integrated 1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
– Hull/deck joint chemically bonded fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
– Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) aerated anti-slosh baitwell tackle storage
– Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box 3 spreader lights
– Port starboard forward seats w/99-qt (94 L) fishboxes 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port starboard aft in-deck fishboxes
– Console interior w/gelcoat-finished surface, sink, battery switch panel 6' (1.8 m) head room
– Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment 2 drink holders
– Recessed electric trim tabs w/optional automatic trim tabs
– Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform hatch covers
– Length:28' 4"
– Beam: 9' 10"
– Bottom width: 7' 9"
– Max. recommended HP: 700 HP
– Fuel capacity: 228 gal.
– Max. person capacity: 13 persons
– Max. person weight: 5490 lbs.
– Max. person, motor gear weight: 5791 lbs.
– Interior depth: 33"
– Transom height at center line: 30"
– Deadrise: 21 degrees
– Draft: 21"
– Dry weight: 7270 lbs.
– Average hull weight: 6000 lbs.
– Average package weight: 9800 lbs.
– Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 12' 4"
– Storage length: 37' 10"
– Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
– NMMA® certified
– Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing fitting integrity
– Stainless steel hardware fasteners for corrosion resistance
– CorrosionX stainless spray treatment included
– Custom anodized aluminum tilt steering wheel w/knob
– Dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
– Binnacle-mounted motor control
– Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges
– Trim tab switches w/position indicator lights auto retract
– Powdercoated aluminum battery switch panel w/labels, main power shutoff, emergency parallel switch, removable knobs voltage sensing relays (VSR)
– Switch panel w/manual reset circuit breakers illuminated switches
– Recessed switch panel w/circuit breakers motor ignition switches
– Easy access to helm electronics, instruments switches
– Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment 2 drink holders
– Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
– Tempered safety glass windscreen w/aluminum frame
– Easy-access battery storage
– Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
– Extra-large electronics mounting surface
– 2 console drink holders
– 12V DC outlet
– Fiberglass leaning post
– Helm seat w/flip-up cushion
– Storage below
– Bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) aerated anti-slosh baitwell tackle storage
T-Top or Hardtop
– Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box 3 spreader lights (1 fore, 2 aft)
– .25" (.64 cm) in-deck aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for hardtop frame
– .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for hardtop
– Gelcoat-finished surface, sink, wiring access hatches, battery switch panel, battery access 6' (1.8 m) head room
– Sink w/faucet on-demand freshwater
– Port light in head door
– Anchor locker w/protective inner liner
– Foredeck dodger mounting boss
– Port starboard forward seats w/99-qt (94 L) fishboxes w/gravity overboard drainage
– 470-qt. (445 L) center bow in-deck storage compartment w/drain
– Low profile brushed anodized aluminum bow rails
– Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains transom valves
– 3 port 3 starboard gunnel-mounted rod holders
– Port starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.1 m) long
– Port starboard tilt-out storage bins
– Freshwater shower w/pull-out spray head
– 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator overboard discharge
– Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
– Bilge access hatch
– Walk-thru transom w/latching door
– Port starboard molded-in swim platforms
– Port starboard aft coaming bolsters
– Stainless steel cleats w/access via hawse pipes
– 2 bow drink holders
– Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
– Aggressive deep V hull design
– Performance lifting strakes
– Recessed electric trim tabs
– Factory-matched stainless steel propellers
– 100% composite construction
– Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
– Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
– Hull/deck joint chemically sealed bonded 360° mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
– 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports gelcoat finish
– Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
– Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
– Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
– Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides integrated gaskets
– Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks hinges
– Recessed, pull-out, telescoping boarding ladder
– MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical Plumbing Systems
– Aluminum main fuel tank w/4 baffles
– 2 automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570 LPH) bilge pumps
– 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) 1,100 GPH (4,164 LPH) baitwell pumps
– Pressurized raw water washdown pump
– High-speed raw water intake
– Pressurized freshwater pump
– 13-gal. (49 L) freshwater tank for sinks shower
– USCG-compliant navigation lights
– 2 cockpit courtesy lights 1 head light
– 1 cranking battery per outboard
– Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
– Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance protection in a marine environment
– Pre-wired for optional stereo system speakers
– Pre-wired for optional anchor windlass
– OPTIONAL aluminum triple-axle trailer available.
– NMMA® certified.
– DOT approved.
– Triple-axle brakes.
– 15" (38.1 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels.
– Oil bath hubs.
– Torsion-axle suspension.
– Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap safety strap.
– Stainless steel hardware.
– Galvanized steel components.
– LED lighting.
– LED marker lights.
– PVC loading guides.
– Galvanized fenders.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?