2015 Mako 284 CC
Up to 600 horses. 228 gal. (863 L) gallon fuel capacity. 28 4 long. This offshore beast is the culmination of almost half a century of fishing heritage and boat-building expertise.
Thanks to the legendary hand-laid Deep V hull designreinforced with an Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/gelcoat finishyoull enjoy a smooth dry ride all the way out and back in, even during inclement weather. Its got the range and the power to get you farther, faster.
The 284 CC sports a wide and stable 9 10 (3.00 m) beam, providing a stable fishing platform at rest, as well as plenty of interior room for a long list of features. Just some of which includes a loaded leaning post/bait prep station with a 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell, rod holders/storage throughout, enclosed head and T-top, to name a few.
And dont forget to go to the Features/Options section to see all the new options for 2015including white Mercury outboards!
– Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/gelcoat finish
– In-deck water channels
– Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail forward-console seat w/insulated drained cooler
– NEW2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating composite substrates on seats
– T-top w/electronics box, fluorescent light, spreader lights 5 rod holders
– Easy-access electrical plumbing layouts
– Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security
– Redundant bilge pump system w/dual 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) pumps
– Bait prep station w/redundant 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell fed by 1,650 GPH (6,246 LPH) pump w/1,100 GPH (4,164 LPH) backup pump, removable cutting board, tackle storage, rod holders sink w/on-demand freshwater
– Wide cushioned leaning post w/lockable storage backrest