Ski and Wakeboard Boats 2020 Malibu 23 Mxz listed by Chessie Marine Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2020 Malibu Boats 23 MXZ
Maximized Space, Comfort Performance
MXZ stands for Maximized. The all-new Wakesetter 23 MXZ is for the crew that demands pro-level wakes and waves behind the boat and next-level luxury inside. The pickle-fork bow and the ultra-plush cockpit lounge accommodate 16 in style you’ve got to see to believe. With a host of tech-forward and wake-making features, the 23 MXZ delivers on not only the creature comforts, but also the core Malibu performance. In other words, this future classic is the best of both worlds. You demanded a 23-foot MXZ—Malibu delivered.
Features may include:
MALIBU’S PICKLE-FORK BOW DESIGN BENEFITS
This new pickle-fork model gives you extra roomy and deep bow seating that’s comfortable for several adults. Now your bow passengers can even enjoy phone storage with USB charging along with plenty of cupholders.
Our patented FibECS chassis and eight-layer lamination process provides maximum durability and ensures a smooth, solid ride on the water.
WAKE PLUS HULL
This hull was designed specifically for wake surfing and wakeboarding applications. It allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds creating more water displacement for bigger wakes and surf waves at water sports speeds.
WAKE VIEWING AND ENTERTAINING
With 8 total positions, the New Malibu Multi View Bench Seat™ begins as standard cockpit seating but converts into a rear-facing seat with multiple positions or conveniently into a picnic-style table.
THE NEW COMMANDING VIEW
From the helm seat, the driver will enjoy the new long-wing windshield and the 2020 Command Center. With new touch screens that make it easier than ever to find one-touch surf or wake settings, and features like wireless charging your captain is sure to be happy.
CUSTOM MALIBU SOFT GRIP
Designed and crafted by Malibu, custom soft grip flooring coats the areas you’re in contact with the most like the rear swim deck and the swim pad walk through—not to mention other areas like the integrated trash can lid and storage areas. Why? Because we know how much more you’ll appreciate the comfort and safety it provides.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
Malibu’s industry-leading ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls and incorporates the Quad Hard Tank ballast and patented Power Wedge III and Surf Gate for best-in-class performance. Control every element of ISP with the touch of a finger on the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
– Deck Accent 2 Hull Accent 2 (Gunmetal Graphite Metallic) upcharge
– Deck Base Hull Accent (Vapor Blue) upcharge
– Hull Base (Ebony) upcharge
– Boat Top Stitch (Vapor Blue) upcharge
– Dash Top Stitch (Vapor Blue) upcharge
– Malibu~Monsoon M6Di
– Exhaust - Surf Pipe
– Flush Kit - Transom Install
– Heater, 2-Outlet
– Transom Lights - Underwater - Blue
– Sound System - MXZ Pack
– Subwoofer - ONE 12 Inch Subwoofer (w/Amp)
– Tower Amp - 500w
– Speakers - Wet Sounds Rev 8 w/Horn (1 set) Black
– Tower Hoop and Arch-Black
– Ballast HI FLO - Bow Malibu Launch System
– Ballast HI FLO - Rear PNP Plumbing w/Auto Vent
– Surf Gate w/Malibu Surfband
– Wedge - Power Wedge III
– Driver Seat Swivel and Slide
– Interior Flip Down Entry/Exit Steps - Port and Stbd
– Driver Drybox
– Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick and Wireless Charging Stations
– Wakeview Bench Seat w/Integrated Table
– Soft Grip - Nonskid (Complete Deck Kit) Light Graphite / Ebony
– Soft Grip - Flooring Light Graphite / Ebony
– Dual Batteries - 500 CCA 800 CCA
– Battery Set Up - Option 2
– Pull Up Cleats - Three Pair
– Flip Down Step Swimboard
– CS Bimini Top - Gen II Surf
– CS Boat Cover w/Taps 2 and Swimboard Cover
– Aggressive Gel Scheme
– Boat Show Discount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.