Trawlers 1979 Marine Trader Double Cabin listed by Edwards Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Here's your chance to own a great Florida boat! Two 16K BTU air conditioners to keep everyone cool and a genset to run them when you're away from the dock. Lots of room for entertaining. A single diesel that only has 400 hours on her since major overhaul and sips around 3 GPH when cruising at 7-8 knots. Very economical. She is decorated nicely with many improvements and is ready to go! Call today and be on the water tomorrow!
Typical Double Cabin classic trawler, with the great layout of a forward cabin and large aft cabin, making it very easy for two couples or a small family to cruise. Forward cabin has a large v-berth with an enclosed head/shower (electric head). A large butterfly hatch is above for great ventilation. Nice storage under the berth. Hanging locker with easy access to interior helm controls. A small door behind the forward steps allows access to the engine room. The galley, salon and interior helm are all on the deck level. Settee has seating for 6. Down the aft stairs, leads to the master stateroom. The berth is offset to port which makes for a large cabin. There are two hanging lockers, drawers for storage, a desk and chair. The head has a tub/shower combination and an electric head. This cabin has it's own dedicated 16K BTU reverse cycle air conditioning system w/electronic controls. The aft companionway has been upgraded with a custom wooden hatch.
– (2) 16K BTU reverse cycle marine air conditioning systems
– (1 for the salon and 1 for aft cabin)
– opening windows w/screens
– both entry doors have custom etching
– Lower helm seat with storage underneath
– Teak flooring throughout
– 12 Vdc and 110 Vac lighting
– Great storage under berths, cabinets and settee
The galley runs down the starboard side of the salon and offers lots of storage and has plenty of counter space to prepare your gourmet meals. The four burner stove/oven is propane so you don't have to run the genset to prepare a meal.
– Sanyo 110 Vac Refrigerator/Freezer
– Stainless Steel double sink
– Pressurized hot cold fresh water
– Foot pump fresh water at sink
– Great storage in and under cabinets
– Whirlpool Microwave (2004)
– 110 Vac Water Heater
– 110 Vac outlets
– Lower helm:
– Garmin 2010C GPS Chartplotter
– Ray Jefferson Model 5000 VHF
– Clarion AM/FM/CD Model M5675
– Box speakers in salon and helm
– Flybridge helm:
– Garmin 2010C GPS Chartplotter
– Standard Horizon Intrepid LE VHF
– Cetec Benmar Autopilot
– Glomex TV Antenna
7.5 kW Onan genset with remote start at interior helm.
– Battery Charger
– Dual 30 Amp shore service w/power cords
Deck and Hull
– Newer Bimini w/full flybridge enclosure
– No teak decking on flybridge or aft cabin top
– Mast and boom
– Full width swim platform and stainless steel ladder
– Large bow pulpit w/dual anchor rollers
– Maxwell Windlass w/foot control
– 45# CQR w/ 3/8" chain rode
– 40# Danforth w/ 3/8" chain rode
The Lehman engine shows total hours of 3556 and only has 400 hours on her since a major overhaul. Sips 3 GPH when pushing the boat along at 7-8 knots. She has a dual Racor 900 fuel filtering system w/vacuum gauges which can also be used to polish the fuel.
Current owner has owned her for 10 years and is a professional in the marine industry. This boat has had a lot of upgrades and there are still more to come. She is a good solid boat that should deliver years of entertainment and do so economically. Exclusions: Personal items.
5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide. 5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide.