Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. presents this Motor Yachts 1996 Maxum 2400 Scr boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is a 1996 26' Maxum 2400 SCR express cruiser. She offers a single Mercruiser 5.7 Litre 250 HP main engine with a new Alpha One generation II outdrive in 2016, Loadrite dual axle trailer, Garmin EchoMap 941sv multi-function display, VHF, full galley and a 2 stateroom layout with an enclosed head.
25' Maxum Vessel Walkthrough
From the integrated fiberglass swimplatform, you walk through a transom gate into the aftdeck where you will find benchseats fore and aft and engine room access. Walk forward to find the helm starboard forward and lower deck access hatch port forward. Step down into the lower deck and you will find the galley to port, stateroom with v-berth and insert forward, head to starboard and a stateroom with a double size berth aft.
25' Maxum Accommodations
This 25' Maxum offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth and insert, which converts to a settee, and a stateroom aft with a queen size berth and privacy screen. The head is to starboard, across from the galley.
25' Maxum Galley
The galley is to port in the lower deck.
– Origo 2500-E alcohol-electronic single burner cooktop
– Norcold refrigerator/freezer
– Stainless steel sink
25' Maxum Dining
Dining space is available at the lower deck settee and the aftdeck removable table.
25' Maxum Forward Stateroom
The forward stateroom offers a v-berth with insert, carpet, 2 portlights, overhead hatch with a screen, storage cabinets, hanging locker and fan.
25' Maxum Aft Stateroom
The aft stateroom offers a queen size berth, opening window aft, reading light, carpet and a shelf.
25' Maxum Helm
The helm is starboard forward in the upper deck and offers electronics as described in the electronics description, a double benchseat, cup holders, non-skid deck2 X 12 vdc outlets, bimini and opening center windshield.
25' Maxum Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a benchseat with storage aft and a benchseat forward, non-skid deck, full enclosure, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform and engine room access. The cushions were replaced in 2020.
25' Maxum Electronics/Audio and Video equipment
– Garmin EchoMap 94sv multi-function display (2019)
– Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF
– Ritchie magnetic compass
– JVC KD-5730 stereo/CD player
– JVC interior speakers
– Pioneer exterior speakers
25' Maxum Electrical System
– Guest battery switch
– Guest Charge Pro 2610 10 amp battery charger
– Zinc Saver galvanic isolator
– Intimidator 8A8D AGM battery
– Intimidator 8A31 DTM AGM battery
– 2 X 12 vdc outlets at the helm
– Shore power cord
25' Maxum Engine/Mechanical Equipment
– Mercruiser 5.7 L 250 HP main engine with approximately 1,574 hours
– Mercruiser Alpha One generation II outdrive (2016) (New boot, hoses and water pump in 2020)
– Salas 1553-145-15 4-blade stainless steel propeller
– Skeggard 99003 stainless steel skeg guard
– Quicksilver 3000 Classic engine control
– Teleflex steering system
– Boat Leveler Co. trim tabs
– Spare aluminum propeller
25' Maxum Deck Equipment
– Danforth anchor
– Stainless steel rails forward
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Non-skid decks
– Fiberglass swimplatform
– 3 X rod holders
– Stainless steel swim ladder
25' Maxum Trailer
– Load Rite dual axle trailer with an electric winch and surge brakes (Full service in 2020 with new lights and fenders) (New tires in 2017)
25' Maxum Safety and Fire Protection
– Fire extinguisher
– Life jackets
25' Maxum Exclusions
– Sellers' personal belongings
25' Maxum Disclaimer
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.