Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Pilothouse 2003 Mckinna 58 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The McKinna 58 is a handsome pilothouse yacht whose graceful lines stood in contrast to the aggressive styling of many European luxury yachts of her era. Heavily built on a modified-
V hull with prop pockets and a relatively wide beam, the high-gloss interior of the McKinna 58 is an impressive display of grain-matched woodwork and luxurious furnishings. Included
in the three-stateroom layout is an amidships master suite with a diagonally positioned berth. The galley and dinette are on the pilothouse level, a few steps up from the spacious salon
with its facing settees and built-in smart TV. The flybridge, which can be reached from the interior or exterior, seats eight and extends aft. Adding to the sense of luxury are the faux
teak decks and flybridge sole. Note the engine room, accessed from the aft deck, is a little tight. Additional features include a hydraulic bow thruster and windlass, foredeck sun lounge,
extended swim platform, laundry center, and lower helm deck door. Optional 800hp Caterpillar diesels cruise the McKinna 58 at 20 knots (mid 20s top). La Linda Vida is a 2003 model
with the 800 hp Caterpillar engines. She is also equipped with a water maker and hydraulic windlass and bow thruster. The radar was recently replaced. La Linda Vida is in above
average condition for a vessel her age. Interior is immaculate! Turn Key and ready to go! Owner open to all offers!
Bridge Deck and Other Features
– Fly bridge with a full helm, crew seating and molded FRP aft deck overhang
– One (1) helm chair with ultra leather type seat cushions, built in bench seating with fabric over foam seat cushions
– Tinted acrylic spray shield with stainless steel supports
– Fixed glass wind shields with two (2) wipers and washers
– Stainless steel safety rail system
– Additional Equipment:
– Nova Kool 12/24 volt / 100/240 volt refrigerator.
– Stainless steel sink and faucet on aft deck and fly bridge
– Storage lockers and cabinets
– Engine throttle and gear controls plus bow thruster control on the aft deck
– (2) multiple LED underwater lights on the transom
– (2) inflated fenders with lines attached
– Various docking/mooring lines
– Search light: Jabsco 24 volt with controls at each helm station
– Stainless Steel propeller shafts
– Modified V Hull
– Main deck helm station and flybridge station
– Hydraulic Steering system
– Two (2) level main deck with the aft side, aft deck and swim platform - recessed
– Stainless steel stanchions and rail system run perimeter of deck from amidships around the forward perimeter
– Two (2) built in bosons lockers on the fore deck to port and starboard
– Stainless steel anchor roller chute with bow roller
– Stainless steel fittings and hardware
– White Bimini top with stainless steel support piping
– (1) 50 Kg Bruce galvanized steel anchor (main), (1) galvanized steel Danforth type anchor as spare with galvanized steel chain and (3) strand nylon rode
– Windlass: Maxwell 3500 hydraulic with chain sprocket and gypsy
– Small inflatable included
– Lift for the tender
– Gloss finished cabinets and trim
– Carpets on the main deck and guest staterooms and lower companionway, wood laminate type flooring in the galley
IN SUPERB CONDITION!
– Master stateroom aft with queen size bed and ensuite head
– Forward stateroom VIP with queen island berth and ensuite head, this head has an entry in the companionway as well
– Port stateroom with single berth
– w/ stall type shower in the forward head
– tub/shower in the master head
Sofas to port and starboard with light colored fabric over foam seat cushions in Salon
Forward up to starboard
– SINKS: Porcelain in the galley with Corian type in the heads
– REFRIGERATION: Sub Zero 700 TC refrigerator with Sub Zero freezer drawers
– STOVE/OVEN: (2) burner KitchenAid with ceramic glass cook top
– MICROWAVE: General Electric Profile convection / microwave
– ACCESSORIES: Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer, General Electric clothes washer and dryer
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
– Garmin VHF 110 and Raymarine Ray 218
– NEW Radar
– MULTI-NAVIGATION DISPLAY: Garmin GPSmap 8212 with touch screen and GPS/chart plotter/radar/depth/speed/fish finder functions
– MULTI-DISPLAY: Garmin with depth/speed/trip log/GPS position/digital compass functions
– SPEED LOG: Integrated into the multi navigation display and multi display
– DEPTH SOUNDER: Integrated into the multi navigation display and multi display
– FISH FINDER: Integrated into the multi-navigation displays
– COMPASSES: Ritchie compass
– TELEVISIONS: Samsung smart televisions in the salon and forward staterooms, LG in the master stateroom
– STEREO: Bose system with zones throughout and flush mounted speakers
– DVD: BluRay DVD players in the salon and staterooms
Voltage: 12/24 volt Batteries:
– (2) 12 volt 8D lead acid batteries forward to port in the generator space
– (2) 12 volt 8D lead acid batteries mid to port in the generator space
– (2) 12 volt 8D lead acid batteries aft to port in the generator space
– (1) 12 volt 8D lead acid battery below the generator
– (2) 12 volt 8D lead acid batteries forward to starboard in the generator space
Shore Power Inlet
Generator: Onan, model: MDKAF-5551002
– 2,836.8 hours
– FUEL TYPE: Diesel
– KILOWATT RATING: 27.5 Kw
– VOLTAGE RATING: 120/240 volts AC @ 60Hz
AIR CONDITIONING UNITS: Split gas system with air handlers and digital thermostat controls throughout
Recent Upgrades and Service
– Hydraulic Bow thruster, windlass and stabilizers all driven off cross connected pumps on each engine.
– 120 VAC clothes dryer replaced with a 240 VAC dryer
– Garmin Radar scanner and pedestal 48 mile range replaced.
– Flybridge autopilot serviced
– Port engine transmission cooler repositioned to allow out board engine access.
– Two new circuit boards and rewire on A/C system to fix incorrect wiring for pump trigger also incorrect temperature sensor replaced in master stateroom so temperature now properly modulated. Four of the five A/C compressor units have been replaced in the last 3 years.
– Subzero refrigerator serviced
– Steering linkage serviced
– Float switches and pump out system serviced
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!