Pilothouse 1999 Mckinna Pilothouse listed by Denison Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Onan 20.0MDKAE766904B A980685575 20 kw diesel
– Batteries House Bank (4ea) 8D 1400 cca (Nov 2019)
– AC/DC INVERTER: inverter/charger 2019
– Link2000R monitor at the DC panel
– Professional Mariner ProMatic Charger 24V-35
– CHARGING SYSTEM (ALTERNATOR): Belt driven alternators on each engine
– SHORE POWER INLET: One 50 amp/250 volt inlet, with a Glendinning Cablemaster power cord retrieval system located starboard aft and a 50 amp/250 volt inlet located port side deck forward
– VHF: Standard Horizon Nova, Standard Horizon Quantum at the lower helm with two Command Mics at the upper helm RADAR/GPS/PLOTTER:
– Furuno Navnet 3D system with two displays lower helm, one display upper helm, gps/plotter/96 nm radar with open array
– AUTOPILOT: Furuno NavPilot with control heads at both the upper and lower helms
– CAMERAS: Big Bay displays at both helms with engine compartment and aft facing camera system
– FISH FINDER: Furuno FCV-1100L upper helm, Furuno FCV-292 lower helm
– COMPASS: 5" Ritchie Powerdamp, one at each helmKVH TracPhone, satellite phone
– TELEVISIONS: Panasonic 26" master stateroom, Panasonic 26" forward, RCA 18" bunks, and a Samsung 32" flatscreen salon.
– JVC VCR with Sony 5 disc CD changer, Denon DVD and receiver, for salon. Stacked component system for master.
– Direct TV receivers
– Sea Tel satellite domes
– STEREO: Sony CD receiver at the bridge deck
– Kenyon two burner electric stovetop
– Sub Zero Refrigerator
– GE Profile microwave oven.
– Black Decker Spacemaker Coffeemaker
– Corian counter top
– Dinghy (Zodiac Pro Jet 120hp 5 yrs old)
– Dinghy Davit
– Bow Thruster
– Tides Marine Strong Seals, dripless shaft seals
– Twin Disc Power Commander electronic controls
– Engine Synchronizer
– Vacuflush Heads (2)
– Air Conditioning Units (4)
– Magma gas grill
– Anchor windlass
– Stainless Steel Anchor
– Water Maker(New) 400 gpd
– Spare Props
– Dive Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.